Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to straighten /true a steel wheel. Need help

3 posters

Go down

How to straighten /true a steel wheel.   Need help Empty How to straighten /true a steel wheel. Need help

Post by sploval53 Mon Sep 03, 2012 9:52 pm

So I looked at the front end of the oval tonight to figure out why the Po had wheel spacers on the front of the car and it turned out that the right front wheel was bent
I can't just order a new 5/130 steel wheel so I gOtta get this one straightend out

Anyone know who does it ???
sploval53
sploval53
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

How to straighten /true a steel wheel.   Need help Empty Re: How to straighten /true a steel wheel. Need help

Post by Grifspop Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:23 pm

You could check with these guys, I know they do a lot of wheel work for body shops

http://www.wheelwizard.com/
Grifspop
Grifspop
Dub God

Number of posts : 2323
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

How to straighten /true a steel wheel.   Need help Empty Re: How to straighten /true a steel wheel. Need help

Post by sploval53 Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:53 pm

I'll give them a shout. Forgot about them and keystone
sploval53
sploval53
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by alcpsy Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:52 am

Also, check out Metro Wheels on S.Cobb Dr. in Smyrna. Had a lady @ one of my customers hit a curb in a Tahoe with 22" wheels. Wheel became cracked and a chunk missing. She got the rim welded up, repolished, and trued. It was only about 40-50 bucks.

alcpsy
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2011-01-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down