Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruize to Aircooled Technology after YU Bugg'n (june 5th)

+17
Bugman114
sploval53
fluxcap
mtownbeetle70
71Ghia
oldhuldy
72superbeetle
tronview
Hobug
BKiller
Johnny
Mountain Power House
PeeWeeMan91
DiggerD
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
vwtattooed
camch
21 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Cruize to Aircooled Technology after YU Bugg'n (june 5th) Empty Cruize to Aircooled Technology after YU Bugg'n (june 5th)

Post by camch Sat Jan 08, 2011 12:43 pm

on sunday the 5th after YU BUGGIN Jake Raby is going to have a open house and dyno day open to all vw's,there will be more details soon as to what time the open house will start and dyno, Also remember Jake has donated a DTM system to the YU BUGGIN show as a grand prize give away,must be present on saturday to win at YU BUGGIN. If anyone wants to set the cruize times please post. thanks
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://yubuggin.com

Back to top Go down

Cruize to Aircooled Technology after YU Bugg'n (june 5th) Empty Re: Cruize to Aircooled Technology after YU Bugg'n (june 5th)

Post by vwtattooed Fri Jan 21, 2011 10:32 am

i think we should head out around 9ish? any feedback?
vwtattooed
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Cruize to Aircooled Technology after YU Bugg'n (june 5th) Empty Re: Cruize to Aircooled Technology after YU Bugg'n (june 5th)

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Fri Jan 21, 2011 3:30 pm

Cruize to Aircooled Technology after YU Bugg'n (june 5th) WebAARRI2011
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by DiggerD Sat Jan 22, 2011 9:15 pm

Yes, if you have never been to aircooled heaven, you don't want to miss this:

Cruize to Aircooled Technology after YU Bugg'n (june 5th) 32710dyno1

Cruize to Aircooled Technology after YU Bugg'n (june 5th) 32710dyno3
DiggerD
DiggerD
Appointed Forum Smartass

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by PeeWeeMan91 Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:05 pm

how do i pre-pay
PeeWeeMan91
PeeWeeMan91
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Power House Sun Jan 23, 2011 4:55 pm

PeeWeeMan91 wrote:how do i pre-pay

Hello everyone, Jake Raby here to share some information concerning our event. I have often lurked on the Georgiadubs site, but haven't posted. I was very happy when Mike and I were able to work out a way to somewhat mix our events that were occurring on the same weekend.

I hope to see all of you here at our first annual event that I hope will continue for years to come.

Cruize to Aircooled Technology after YU Bugg'n (june 5th) WebAARRI2011

This week we will have the website open for pre-registrations for the show and dyno challenge, feel free to pay with paypal and of course we prefer pre-registrations. We'd like to have the show car field completely filled with pre-registrations.

We'll have the Aircooled Technology Dyno-Jet chassis dyno fired up where we'll be putting power to the rollers with a couple of exhibition runs from Aircooled Technology vehicles. You can dyno your own aircooled VW or Porsche and get a free entry into the show for only 20.00. You may just be able to see an aircooled VW produce more than 500HP on the chassis dyno! I'll be offering 250.00 to the owner of the vehicle that makes the most HP per liter of displacement on the chassis dyno!

The event will also include a swapmeet, so bring out all your old VW and Porsche parts. I'll have my own version of a sidewalk sale with both new and used parts included. A 20.00 bill will buy you a swapmeet spot for sales of your used parts.

The entire Aircooled Technology, threee building complex will have all the doors opened up for all to tour. This includes our engine research areas and assembly areas. This is something that happens very rarely and has not occurred in a complete fashion since the Hippie Days Road Rally of 2001.

We'll have plenty or North Georgia BBQ on hand and some things on the menu won't be what you normally find at VW shows :-)

One of the things we became known for in the late 90s was the ability to create awesome, fire filled and explosive engine blows for events all across the SE USA. For this event we have a really special engine to blow for charity with all the proceeds going to the Wounded Warrior Project. Its been several years since I created an engine for sacrifice, you don't want to miss this!

Some things to note:
- Show car entry is limited to 75 vehicles
- The Chassis Dyno Challenge is limited to 20 entrants
- All new parts vendors must call for information and pricing.
- If you have a large trailer, please call us for details about parking
- No watercooled VWs or Porsches will be allowed into the show grounds, this is an all air-cooled event

This event will be the perfect conclusion of the "RAT Reunion Invitational Weekend" where our customers from all over the world, who have purchased engines from us will travel to the place where their engine was developed, assembled and tested. All events held here on Saturday June 4th will be for our RAT family, by invitation while all of Sunday's events are open to the general public.

Its been twenty years since the first Raby Performance Engine was produced here at Aircooled Heaven, come share with us in the festivites to celebrate this.

We look forward to seeing you here at Aircooled Heaven on Sunday, June 5th, 2011. Feel free to ask your questions via email at info@aircooledtechnology.com here on this thread or on the thread I have started on our online community at
http://forums.aircooledtechnology.com/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=4388

All the details can be found here on the main Aircooled Technology Website- [url]Raby's Aircooled Assault[url/]http://www.aircooledtechnology.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=93:rat-reunion-and-aircooled-invasion&catid=3

Mountain Power House
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2011-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnny Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:47 pm

Jake,

Joe and myself will be registering for the show.
Johnny
Johnny
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 310
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.atvw.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:37 pm

Jake glad we could work it out.also thanksfor joining the sight
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by BKiller Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Consider the SP2 registered.
BKiller
BKiller
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Hobug Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:38 pm

I'II be there in the Type 481. Twisted Evil
Hobug
Hobug
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1326
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.athensvwclub.com

Back to top Go down

Post by tronview Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:26 pm

Jake

Where can I pre register. I didn't see it on your site.
tronview
tronview
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 465
Registration date : 2008-09-04

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Power House Mon Jan 24, 2011 8:18 pm

We are finishing the pre-registration pages tomorrow.. Lots to do on top of all my other work!

Mountain Power House
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by BKiller Fri Feb 04, 2011 11:46 pm

I still don't see where to register on the site?
BKiller
BKiller
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Power House Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:07 pm

Pre-Registration for the event is now open. Follow the link and use paypal for convenient registration.
http://www.aircooledtechnology.com/registration.html

Mountain Power House
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by DiggerD Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Pre-registered!! Cool

Thanks Jake !!
DiggerD
DiggerD
Appointed Forum Smartass

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by BKiller Mon Feb 07, 2011 9:33 pm

The SP2 is pre-registered.
Not sure if the Square will be done in time.

I just listened to all the podcasts and I am really excited to see the facility.
BKiller
BKiller
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by 72superbeetle Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:47 pm

trying to find a flyer for Y U Buggn, al little help please.
72superbeetle
72superbeetle
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 153
Registration date : 2010-04-04

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:37 pm

Herrells has some and youcan get one through me or david just pm us
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by oldhuldy Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:09 pm

I just preregistered Oldhuldy. Where is this? 706 area code...Augusta? Gainsville? I'll be coming from Woodstock. Thanks
oldhuldy
oldhuldy
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:26 am

Jakes shop is in clevland ga just outside helen
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by PeeWeeMan91 Wed Apr 27, 2011 8:19 am

I wont be able to make it this year. and its right across from baby land
PeeWeeMan91
PeeWeeMan91
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 567
Registration date : 2010-06-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Mountain Power House Sat May 07, 2011 8:45 am

We are now inside one month till the show! Pre-registrations have been god, but we still have quite a few slots open...

Its looking like a great first annual event thus far!

Mountain Power House
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 71Ghia Tue May 17, 2011 6:50 pm

Sounds fun, but I can't see an address anywhere to say where it is.
71Ghia
71Ghia
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 201
Registration date : 2009-09-18

Back to top Go down

Post by mtownbeetle70 Tue May 17, 2011 8:30 pm

its at ams if im not mistaken
mtownbeetle70
mtownbeetle70
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 166
Registration date : 2010-10-23

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Tue May 17, 2011 8:34 pm

mtownbeetle70 wrote:its at ams if im not mistaken

YU Buggn is at AMS
The Sunday show and dyno is at Jake Raby's place up in Cleveland GA
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next