Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available

5 posters

Go down

I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available Empty I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:00 pm

This Saturday I am looking at pulling the body off a couple of cars and moving them around. Anyone think they can help? Ashley is going to cook some BBQ if anyone can make it!

I will verify a time with Alex tomorrow
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available Empty Re: I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available

Post by VW12step Thu Aug 26, 2010 10:05 pm

I'm in.
VW12step
VW12step
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available Empty Re: I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available

Post by fluxcap Fri Aug 27, 2010 4:46 am

I'd love to man, but not sure I can make it. Still got a few yard projects I have to finish up this weekend, and have to finish getting my car back up and running. Let me see how much I can get accomplished tonight and I'll let you know.
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857

Back to top Go down

Post by shaky Fri Aug 27, 2010 6:50 am

I am booked up Sat till about 4:30. Call me and I can help after that time or Sun.
shaky
shaky
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 405
Registration date : 2009-09-24

Back to top Go down

Post by rpm750 Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:57 am

what time will ya want to start, 9-10 am? I've got to watch the news on Sat mornings! It was once cartoons now it's the news!
rpm750
rpm750
Dub God

Number of posts : 2258
Registration date : 2008-11-11

http://forum.georgiadubs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:11 pm

I think we are going to try and throw some bodies around at 9 tomorrow morning. So I guess that puts the bbq for lunch

Also Eric was telling me about a cruise-in in Hogansville maybe some of us could cruise out to that tomorrow evening....
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:13 pm

Yes, cruise-in is 5pm to 8pm at the Wendy's in Hogansville. Still not sure if I can make it for the body swap. If I do it'll just be to lift and run, won't have to stick around for the bbq No

cruise-in info
Monthly cruise night every 4 th.Saturday.5-8pm open show to all.all vehicles welcome .no charge.door prizes,50/50 pot,music,games,fun,& more.rain or shine.cruiser-of-the-month award.
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Sun Aug 29, 2010 8:14 pm

Thanks to everyone that lended a hand! After you guys left I ended up just going ahead and assembling the car and driving it to the cruise in last night.

First I had this car
I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available S3010408
Swapped that one for this car and some wheels
I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available S3010467
I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available S3010468
Then I swapped that shell for this shell
I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available S3010470
I need a couple of hands this Saturday if anyone is available S3010469
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down