Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Value of a few parts

2 posters

Go down

Value of a few parts Empty Value of a few parts

Post by MellowMidget Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:45 am

I picked up a couple parts yesterday and they may be better suited for someone elses car than mine.

I have picked up a full set of black retractable seat belts with intact wiring and plug. They state 1973 on the tag. All are in good shape with no fraying. I wouldn't mind having the retractable three point--- (the front two) but with the wiring being intact, I thought someone else who actually had that option could use them more than I.

Also a Kamei front spoiler in good shape. I'll probably sand it down and make sure there aren't any cracks in the f'glass then prime it and have it ready for paint. Its very 70-ish! I like it-- but not sure with how low my car is it.. how it'll work. Not sure what the fiance will think of it either. We shall see! But I'm new to all these VW parts and I don't have the slightest clue as to what to put on them value wise... now some ford parts.... cheers king
MellowMidget
MellowMidget
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 16
Registration date : 2009-03-16

Back to top Go down

Value of a few parts Empty Re: Value of a few parts

Post by VW12step Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:49 am

I'd possibly be interested in the spoiler if, as I think it'll work with a super. PM me when you come up with a price.

Thanks!
VW12step
VW12step
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down