Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

just checking up on everone havernt heard from anyone in awhile

+6
vwkultur
64bugman
56HAVOC
Pop in NW Ga
ASBug
75beetle
10 posters

Go down

just checking up on everone havernt heard from anyone in awhile Empty just checking up on everone havernt heard from anyone in awhile

Post by 75beetle Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:12 pm

hey havent been on in a while ant drove the bug much its been to damn cold lol been trying to find a job it sux not having one if anyone knows of anywhere thats hiring i live in dalton GA by the way let me know somthing later guys
75beetle
75beetle
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-08-28

Back to top Go down

just checking up on everone havernt heard from anyone in awhile Empty Re: just checking up on everone havernt heard from anyone in awhile

Post by ASBug Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:40 pm

It seems the club has died...
I am up for a get together any time.
Where do you live in Varnel?
I live near Varnel.
KC.
ASBug
ASBug
Dub God

Number of posts : 2185
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

just checking up on everone havernt heard from anyone in awhile Empty Re: just checking up on everone havernt heard from anyone in awhile

Post by Pop in NW Ga Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:13 am

... some of us from Cartersville will be coming through Dalton on our way to Cumberland Mountain State Park Saturday morning. We wil stop at Alvin's yard between 10:00 and 11:00am.

We will be traveling all weekend, the trip description is in the event section, MLK Weekend Road Trip.

Y'all come...
Pop in NW Ga
Pop in NW Ga
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Pop in NW Ga Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:01 am

... I don't see how a club can live without gettin' together. I suppose we don't fit in, those of us with our buses in Cartersville, since we always make our trips overnight campouts.

We have at least one trip a month...
Pop in NW Ga
Pop in NW Ga
Dub Noob

Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Tue Mar 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Well if you guys aren't doing anything onthe 27,March don't forget the Big Hooters cruise in. Lots of Dubs good folks and lots of give aways. If you need more info look at they events section and it's there.
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 64bugman Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:09 pm

I have a bus in Alvin `s junkyard, Clevland highway,.Someone went in there last week and stoled the wheels off the front ..I had just put them on there so I could take it home..The bus is a 67 deluxe..If you know the person responsible, please ask them to bring back the white wheel..It is part of a matching set that I got off a 63 beetle 12 years ago..I need that back.Alvin said that a guy came in there last week and bought a set of wheels from different cars.Alvin did`nt look around with him, so there is the chance that he took my wheels...Please all Dalton Vee Dubbers, help me locate this wheel
Thanks for readin, Big Al out.
64bugman
64bugman
Dub Noob

Registration date : 2009-07-11

Back to top Go down

Post by ASBug Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:56 pm

64bugman wrote:I have a bus in Alvin `s junkyard, Clevland highway,.Someone went in there last week and stoled the wheels off the front ..I had just put them on there so I could take it home..The bus is a 67 deluxe..If you know the person responsible, please ask them to bring back the white wheel..It is part of a matching set that I got off a 63 beetle 12 years ago..I need that back.Alvin said that a guy came in there last week and bought a set of wheels from different cars.Alvin did`nt look around with him, so there is the chance that he took my wheels...Please all Dalton Vee Dubbers, help me locate this wheel
Thanks for readin, Big Al out.
Just read this, did you ever find it?
KC
ASBug
ASBug
Dub God

Back to top Go down

Post by vwkultur Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:35 pm

I haven't heard anything. Whoever did this is a low life scum! I bet they steal their dad a fathers day gift that is if they know their dad!
Awww don't get me started!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Did you read my rant??
vwkultur
vwkultur
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

Post by fried_chicken Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:53 pm

man iam too poor to have a vw. lol. maybe with taxes a will get a beater after i fix my h(j)eep to be a better dd.
fried_chicken
fried_chicken
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 336
Registration date : 2008-10-10

Back to top Go down

just checking up on everone havernt heard from anyone in awhile Empty group meeeeeeting

Post by skunk Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:37 pm

well i think everybody needs to get together.i want a vw club to be in..and to stay in..lol..i havnt sold the bug yet.donnie got a bug again.if isak would quit trying to rig up every exhaust germany made for his bug he would have 1 2 drive..hahahahaha.jk isak.big donnie has the buggy.theres 4 of us.now we need to get 2gether and help dad get one of the ten vw's n his yard on the road and we will have 5 in a groupe.then start hangin with other v-dubers.we need to get this shit started.get some new t-shirts made,a new logo stickers hats watever...WEEEE NEEED A CLUUUUB..thats all ive gotta say laddddiiiieeessss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11
skunk
skunk
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-29

http://www.mcnuggitsgoochhairs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ASBug Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:38 am

Who wants to go to the Cartersville show?
It is this saterday afternoon - evening and is close.
KC
ASBug
ASBug
Dub God

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:04 am

I'm going to try to get a few D.Drivers motivated for this- Hopefully I won't have to work!
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by callahan Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:57 pm

yeah yall come to the cartersville cruise in for sure!
its looking like we're going to have a good turn out again
callahan
callahan
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2010-02-06

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1030359664

Back to top Go down

Post by ASBug Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:46 pm

callahan wrote:yeah yall come to the cartersville cruise in for sure!
its looking like we're going to have a good turn out again
Where is everyone meeting and what time?
I have a cruise in at the Sonic on East Branered Rd. Chattanooga, on Friday night, so it'll be busy, but me an the girls might cruise down to Cartersville in the Japaneese RHD for the show.
Or maybe the ASBug, or maybe the '74 vert....(not yet, but close, oh so close...)
KC
ASBug
ASBug
Dub God

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:14 am

Bring out the RHD!!!!!!!
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ASBug Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:16 am

Skunk? '75? '64? Chicken?
Any one interested?
Looks like it is at the square in Cartersville, just south of the 41 / 411 intersection at the old courthouse around 3 pm.
Am I right about that Werx?
Look forward to seeing the crowd.
KC
ASBug
ASBug
Dub God

Back to top Go down

Post by callahan Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:39 am

its closer to the main street(113)/ 411 intersection
i posted the address to the theatre down town in the dripn drivers section
hope you guys can make it out we'll be parked near the theatre
callahan
callahan
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by ASBug Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:50 am

I'll be there in the RHD 1302.
Is anyone meeting / eating before the cruise in?
Thanks,
KC
ASBug
ASBug
Dub God

Back to top Go down

Post by callahan Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:25 pm

the blitzkrieg aces will be at the swheat market for lunch and stuff at 1 feel free to come and hang out
its right across the street from the grand theatre on main street
callahan
callahan
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by skunk Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:09 pm

dude i wanna go but im pickin up the bus sat.
skunk
skunk
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 218
Registration date : 2008-12-29

http://www.mcnuggitsgoochhairs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down