Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church in Macon is having a Car Show Saturday, June 16th, from 8AM to 3PM.

4 posters

Go down

Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church in Macon is having a Car Show Saturday, June 16th, from 8AM to 3PM. Empty Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church in Macon is having a Car Show Saturday, June 16th, from 8AM to 3PM.

Post by dlandvw3 Mon Jun 04, 2012 9:31 pm

I just wanted to post some information on a Church here in Macon that's attempting their first Car Show in a couple of weeks. All donations will go to fund the Youth Group and their Summer Missions Camps. Some of you may remember, but I posted a while back that we were speaking at this same Church to help them build awareness for new ways to reach people. We actually had several of you guys come out and help us by having extra VW's there for the speaking engagement. They have asked that I spread the word for this show the best that I can, and honestly, they are such a neat group of Youth leaders I feel like it's the least I can do to help. Here are some details:

Mt Pleasant Baptist Church
5455 Mount Pleasant Church Rd, Macon, GA 31216
Date: Saturday June 16th.
Registration starts at 8AM and the show ends at 3PM
Entrance fee they are asking for donations of $15 for cars and $10 for motorcycles.
They will have food and music through out the day.
Here's a link to the event on Facebook if anyone would like to see it: https://www.facebook.com/events/436735663003555/ If anyone has nothing to do on that day, just because it's for a good cause, it'd be cool to give them more cars than they know what to do with
dlandvw3
dlandvw3
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church in Macon is having a Car Show Saturday, June 16th, from 8AM to 3PM. Empty Re: Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church in Macon is having a Car Show Saturday, June 16th, from 8AM to 3PM.

Post by glennborden Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:55 pm

I will come down in my germangirl.

glennborden
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2011-10-14

Back to top Go down

Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church in Macon is having a Car Show Saturday, June 16th, from 8AM to 3PM. Empty Re: Mt. Pleasant Baptist Church in Macon is having a Car Show Saturday, June 16th, from 8AM to 3PM.

Post by DubsforLife Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:35 pm

I'll be there

DubsforLife
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2011-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post by dlandvw3 Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:04 pm

Thanks guys, and to anyone else coming out. They just had an interview with someone from that church on the local news about the car show. It's getting a little coverage which means it may have a good turnout. Great cause, I know I'll be there
dlandvw3
dlandvw3
Dub Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by dlandvw3 Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:59 pm

This is still happening tomorrow. They will have bouncy castles for the kids, music, food, etc. Should be a good family day to hang out and see some old cars.
dlandvw3
dlandvw3
Dub Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by ASBug Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:01 pm

good luck!
KC
ASBug
ASBug
Dub God

Number of posts : 2185
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by dlandvw3 Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:06 pm

Thanks, It's not even my church, I just like the reason they are doing it. It'll pay for the Youth of the church to go to a camp where they will train them to paint, repair decks, porches, etc, so they can come back here and do it in the community.
dlandvw3
dlandvw3
Dub Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down