Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Never thought there were so many beetles in one location at one time!!!

3 posters

Go down

Never thought there were so many beetles in one location at one time!!! Empty Never thought there were so many beetles in one location at one time!!!

Post by Tybomb Wed Jan 18, 2012 12:19 pm

I found this photo, probably late 50's to 60's of the Copa Cabana Beach, Rio de Janerio. Try to count how many V dubs, beetles and busses do you see!!

I count 31 beetles and busses.
So cool!!

PS: Anyone wondering that thing hanging in front of me is a 150 lb Atlantic brown nose stingray, no not a Corvette, I caught in Oct 2010 off the Tybee pier.

Never thought there were so many beetles in one location at one time!!! Copacabana-photosofVWS
Tybomb
Tybomb
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 41
Registration date : 2010-01-13

http://www.petessinkhers.com

Back to top Go down

Never thought there were so many beetles in one location at one time!!! Empty Re: Never thought there were so many beetles in one location at one time!!!

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:03 pm

Cool pic!
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Never thought there were so many beetles in one location at one time!!! Empty Re: Never thought there were so many beetles in one location at one time!!!

Post by Bugman114 Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:15 pm

i lost count at 38. if you zoom in really close, you can see a few more busses and bugs next to the street light on the top curve of the street in the distance.
Bugman114
Bugman114
Dub God

Number of posts : 2461
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down