Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for a mechanic/repairshop in atlanta

5 posters

Go down

Looking for a mechanic/repairshop in atlanta Empty Looking for a mechanic/repairshop in atlanta

Post by crazy4vw Tue Dec 09, 2008 12:49 am

Hello I have recently moved from Maryland to Atlanta Georgia and I am looking for a good vw mechanic to service my 1978 vw convert. I live would like to find a shop in Atlanta in the Midtown or Buckhead area if possible. Please let me know of anyone that works on air-cooled VW regardless of the location. Thank you

crazy4vw
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Looking for a mechanic/repairshop in atlanta Empty Re: Looking for a mechanic/repairshop in atlanta

Post by 59suicide Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:45 am

Welcome to the site! Im on the opposite end of atlanta from you, but im sure you will get a lot of replys here soon, ive never used a mechanic, i know where a boneyard/mechanic shop is ==> Tims VW Repair, 2660 Clay Rd, Austell, GA‎ - (770) 941-7329‎. Start up a personal forum and post some pics Smile
59suicide
59suicide
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Looking for a mechanic/repairshop in atlanta Empty Re: Looking for a mechanic/repairshop in atlanta

Post by aircooledaddicts Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:22 am

I work at a aircooled VW shop in Decatur. We would love to help you. Just give us a call and we will take care of you. The shop is Advanced Imports and the # is 404-373-7963
aircooledaddicts
aircooledaddicts
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1670
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.aircooledaddicts.org

Back to top Go down

Post by bigdog1 Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:14 pm

Hi ,I'm also looking for a mechanic in the Atlanta area. Someone that would be able to inspect a VW for me that i'm thinking about buying. The bug does not run so the so the mechanic would have to come with me to check it out and let me know if its a worthy car. After which I would have him do what is necessary to get it running again at his shop.
The 76' bug has been sitting up awhile so i'm not sure what it would take to get it running.
Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks

Mike

bigdog1
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2009-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Fri Jan 16, 2009 8:54 pm

steve sands is about 20 min from atl and does all kinds of work on a vw from stock to wild pro flow is the name of the company in hiram
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://yubuggin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down