Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Art and Classic Car Show by Rescue AutoWerks

3 posters

Go down

Underground Art and Classic Car Show by Rescue AutoWerks Empty Underground Art and Classic Car Show by Rescue AutoWerks

Post by Wildo Wed Sep 21, 2011 6:18 pm

This Sat the 9-24-11 @ 11am-2 The Underground Art and Classic Car Show. Cruise from Rescue AutoWerks 145c Sampson st.Atl 30312 starting @ 9am to Downtown for the show on street parking spots for this event are already reserved.For more info call Jason @ Rescue AutoWerks 404 979 1720 Cool

Last edited by Wil on Thu Sep 22, 2011 8:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Wildo
Wildo
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Underground Art and Classic Car Show by Rescue AutoWerks Empty Re: Underground Art and Classic Car Show by Rescue AutoWerks

Post by BKiller Wed Sep 21, 2011 9:40 pm

This saturday would be 9-24-11. Is that what you meant?
BKiller
BKiller
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Underground Art and Classic Car Show by Rescue AutoWerks Empty Re: Underground Art and Classic Car Show by Rescue AutoWerks

Post by zabo Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:44 pm

this sat
zabo
zabo
Dub God

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.trustzabo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wildo Wed Sep 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Yeah that's what I meant,and apologies for the short notice,but I got a text about this event only moments b4 I posted it.It's this Sat. Embarassed Long day@ the shop! I need Sleep
Wildo
Wildo
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2011-05-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down