Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Der Schwarm info....Wanna join post here!

+19
ffmike
ManWithAVan
60westy
taylorb
Zyrus
oldhuldy
Mr. Miles
snake666
56HAVOC
ztanos
jclo3313
fearthefat138
Heinz57
bugboy
57RTOval
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
buglover
Cambur
Muffler Bearing
23 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Der Schwarm info....Wanna join post here! Empty Der Schwarm info....Wanna join post here!

Post by Muffler Bearing Tue Feb 24, 2009 11:37 am

I see stickys in other club's fourms with all of the info to become a member. Can you guys do the same? I am in the Kennesaw/Acworth area and I would like some more info. Thanks, MB
Muffler Bearing
Muffler Bearing
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Der Schwarm info....Wanna join post here! Empty Re: Der Schwarm info....Wanna join post here!

Post by Cambur Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:05 pm

welcome to the forum! our club is simple, if you want in just let us know, Pete and I are working on a logo, and will hopefully soon have club stickers, just keep an eye on the thread, and anyone is welcome to any of our events! The more the merrier
Cambur
Cambur
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 910
Registration date : 2008-10-22

Back to top Go down

Der Schwarm info....Wanna join post here! Empty Want to join the club!!!!!

Post by buglover Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:35 pm

Hi,

My name is Mike and I have a 70 bug convertible. I would like to join the club and was also wondering how many bug lovers are going to Bugapaluza in April. I would like to ride along either on Friday or Sat.

buglover
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Der Schwarm info....Wanna join post here! Empty Re: Der Schwarm info....Wanna join post here!

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:41 pm

Welcome to the site! I am not in the der schwarm but I will be attending Bugapaluza. Hope to see you there!
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by 57RTOval Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:57 pm

Hey Mike!

Many of the Der Schwarm members are not online so only a few of us get on the forum. I won't be attending this year because of a Mustang event in Alabama I was already committed to. Michael might be able to give you a count on who he thinks is going.

Cheers,

Pete
57RTOval
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Der Schwarm info....Wanna join post here! Empty Want to join!

Post by bugboy Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Hello,
My name is Lee Lamb and I am looking to join the club. I am riding along with new member Mike Grier to Bugapaluza. I was going to see who would be going. Also, if there are any other rides planned please let me know.

Thanks,
Lee Lamb

bugboy
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-03-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Mon Mar 09, 2009 9:18 pm

Welcome to the site Lee!

Went ahead and made all of these topics one and created a sticky!
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Cambur Mon Mar 09, 2009 11:22 pm

Thanks bryce,

hey lee, Mike,

like pete said many of our members dont use this forum but i post info, as soon as i know it, im still trying to get a head count as it is, as of now, i know four cars are coming, not including ya'll, but as the show gets closer i will set up a meeting time, and a thread to organize the cruise. Thank both of you for your interest in the club!
Cambur
Cambur
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Heinz57 Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:59 pm

Hey, my name is Danny Lazaro and I have a '59 Euro bug and would like to join the club as well. I am in the Cartersville area (I-75/Hwy 20). At this time the bug is not running yet. I am trying to get all the 1600 DP cooling tin powder-coated next week and finish welding the new narrowed front beam. Still many things to get done, but could you a little help with the old girl. I got back into VWs after a 20 years of building Mopars. Hope to meet you guys soon.

Thanks,

Danny
Heinz57
Heinz57
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 374
Registration date : 2008-08-14

Back to top Go down

Post by fearthefat138 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:49 pm

Heinz57 wrote:Hey, my name is Danny Lazaro and I have a '59 Euro bug and would like to join the club as well. I am in the Cartersville area (I-75/Hwy 20). At this time the bug is not running yet. I am trying to get all the 1600 DP cooling tin powder-coated next week and finish welding the new narrowed front beam. Still many things to get done, but could you a little help with the old girl. I got back into VWs after a 20 years of building Mopars. Hope to meet you guys soon.

Thanks,

Danny
hows it going im also in cartersville let me know if you need some help im always up to help out
fearthefat138
fearthefat138
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by jclo3313 Fri Oct 09, 2009 7:14 am

Hello!
Ran into Mike the other day and he turned me onto the club. I figured I'd join up. I have a '71 super that's sitting in the garage waiting for a floor pan and me to build it up. Body is in great shape but the pan is gone. I look forward to meeting the group and getting my beetle on the road.
John
Very Happy
jclo3313
jclo3313
Dub Noob

Registration date : 2009-10-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Cambur Fri Oct 09, 2009 9:40 am

glad to have you aboard... our next cruise will be to cheeseburger in paradice with the aircooled addicts, should be a great time
Cambur
Cambur
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ztanos Fri May 21, 2010 5:52 pm

any news on when the next cruise in will be? I am interested in joining the club as I live in Canton. Have a 73 standard fatty.

ztanos
Dub Noob

Registration date : 2009-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 57RTOval Fri May 21, 2010 6:09 pm

There's a cruise-in in downtown Jasper tomorrow that I'm planning to attend (provided no rain). It would be great to have some company! I haven't talked to anyone else in the club to see if anyone else wants to go.

http://www.knowpickens.com/view_event.asp?event_id=4887

Pete
57RTOval
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cambur Fri May 21, 2010 7:29 pm

57RTOval wrote:There's a cruise-in in downtown Jasper tomorrow that I'm planning to attend (provided no rain). It would be great to have some company! I haven't talked to anyone else in the club to see if anyone else wants to go.

http://www.knowpickens.com/view_event.asp?event_id=4887

Pete

gunna miss this one...gotta work Mad have fun Pete!

ztanos,
im working on another cruise at the moment, i'll post up as soon as i have all the details...
Cambur
Cambur
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Fri May 21, 2010 8:04 pm

Hey you guys should cruise over to johns creek for the Cars & Coffee event Saturday morning from 10:30am-1:00pm. The info is in event trends cars&coffee.us
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by snake666 Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:14 pm

Hi i'm jake from canton. I have a 68 baja beetle. I've been looking for some other dub enthusiasts and a club to cruise with around the canton area.
snake666
snake666
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 57RTOval Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Hi Jake,
Great to hear you're in the area and looking cruise with other VW drivers. Most of the folks in our informal club aren't online much so things get organized by phone most times. What we're looking at in the near future are driving to Helen on June 26th to meet up with the Aircooled Addicts and do some tubing. Michael is working on a local club cruise, probably on July 10. We also try to hit the local cruise-ins in both Jasper and Canton. Stay tuned.
Pete
57RTOval
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by snake666 Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:53 pm

PLEASE update on cruise nights! i'd love to be a part of it.
snake666
snake666
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2010-06-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 57RTOval Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:21 pm

I'll be sure to post something here when we're planning a cruise! Look forward to seeing you then.
57RTOval
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Miles Sun Feb 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Morning! My name's Miles, I own a '74 Trike & a '69 Bug. I met y'all at Bug-A-Paluza last year. Let me know when y'all start organizing get-togethers...
Mr. Miles
Mr. Miles
Dub Noob

Registration date : 2011-02-07

Back to top Go down

Post by 57RTOval Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:29 pm

Nothing scheduled for right now, you just missed a cruise to Marietta Diner a couple weeks ago. Info will be posted here for anything coming up.
57RTOval
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Der Schwarm info....Wanna join post here! Empty Bugapaluza!

Post by oldhuldy Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:37 pm

I wanna join. Good to see you in Chattanooga today
oldhuldy
oldhuldy
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Der Schwarm info....Wanna join post here! Empty what' next?

Post by oldhuldy Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:00 pm

Hey, everybody. My name is John. VWs I've had since I got behind a wheel...hmmm?: a black 64, tan 66 and 67 Sedan (all belonged to my Dad..sort of), yellow 73 Super Beetle (bought new...then wrecked), a Savanah beige 73 Squareback (bought new, sold in Florida because I needed money...college students don't have any sense), Joined the Army and bought another yellow (sort of) 73 Super (very, very used), found a 78 Westfalia Camper (2nd owner, drove it all over Europe (thanks to the US Army) but I sold it because I still had no money or any sense)
Currently? I am driving a sleeper, suped-up 67 Sunroof Sedan, great California car; my wife's dark gray 2009 Jetta
What's next? I am puting together a barn-find 80 Vanagon Westfalia Camper (the rodents and racoons don't need it anymore) I hope to sell my work truck and make this my daily driver ...someday, sooner or later
What's going on after (brrrr) Bugapaluza? a cruise? or something? Thanks, John
oldhuldy
oldhuldy
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2010-10-25

Back to top Go down

Post by Zyrus Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:15 pm

Hey Guys, I would like to join. What are the details of your club? Is there a website?

My name is Joe and I currently have a 73 blue Super. My first car was a powder blue 74 Super.

I look forward to hearing about the club. Thanks.
Zyrus
Zyrus
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-09-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next