Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Something is wrong with my car." The customer exclaimed.

+2
59suicide
69panel
6 posters

Go down

"Something is wrong with my car." The customer exclaimed. Empty "Something is wrong with my car." The customer exclaimed.

Post by 69panel Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:35 am

"We'll take a look at it for you."

http://blog.cardomain.com/2008/12/17/heres-why-you-should-never-run-over-a-mattress/
69panel
69panel
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://sites.google.com/site/bertsguitarshop/

Back to top Go down

"Something is wrong with my car." The customer exclaimed. Empty Re: "Something is wrong with my car." The customer exclaimed.

Post by 59suicide Thu Apr 02, 2009 8:58 am

:Laughing: all those mechanics are staring at it like 'were do we start scratch '... is the guy in the blue jacket holding a pair of dikes?! Laughing
59suicide
59suicide
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

"Something is wrong with my car." The customer exclaimed. Empty Re: "Something is wrong with my car." The customer exclaimed.

Post by 71_georgia_beetle Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:30 am

"We've got our protective eye gear on, put it in gear Jimmy, let's see it spin."

"Something is wrong with my car." The customer exclaimed. 32055110079_large
71_georgia_beetle
71_georgia_beetle
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.burelphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebuggy Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:13 am

Dude just put it in reverse!
bumblebuggy
bumblebuggy
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by racecar67 Thu Apr 02, 2009 11:18 am

Isn't that just special :Weaklink:
racecar67
racecar67
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 289
Registration date : 2008-08-06

http://www.myspace.com/vwgearhead

Back to top Go down

Post by DiggerD Thu Apr 02, 2009 6:52 pm

There was an article in either Popular Science or Popular Mechanics the other month about a device for law enforcement that would be put into the path of a car being chased that would deploy a bunch of kevlar ribbons when driven over. The end result was very similar to this and it stopped the car every time.

D
DiggerD
DiggerD
Appointed Forum Smartass

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 59suicide Fri Apr 03, 2009 9:44 am

DiggerD wrote:There was an article in either Popular Science or Popular Mechanics the other month about a device for law enforcement that would be put into the path of a car being chased that would deploy a bunch of kevlar ribbons when driven over. The end result was very similar to this and it stopped the car every time.

D

I guess they didn't now that the whole time they were sleeping on an automobile disabling device Suspect unless it was a postropedic
59suicide
59suicide
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down