Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question about club

3 posters

Go down

Question about club  Empty Question about club

Post by The blue dunebuggy Thu Feb 05, 2015 4:07 pm

Hi Guys I just sign up to the club , can you guys tell me little about the club.. what you guys do for fun ?? When do you guys meet?? I have blue rail dunebuggy and would like to hang out with people who share the same passion as i do. Thank you
The blue dunebuggy
The blue dunebuggy
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2015-02-05

Back to top Go down

Question about club  Empty Re: Question about club

Post by fluxcap Thu Feb 05, 2015 5:53 pm

Welcome to the site!  We usually meet up on the second Saturday of the month, however we kicked it back a week this month to avoid Valentine's Day. We usually meet somewhere around McDonough, Fayetteville or griffin. We usually just meet up somewhere and hang out for a bit. In warmer months we try to hit a few local all makes car shows as a group.  And sometimes we plan a cruise through back roads hitting a few antique stores or something and end with lunch somewhere.

And of course we try to hit a lot of vw shows during show season. Some of us will be heading to the Reynolds show and cruise the coop (in Dallas) show next month.

There are a few of us from newnan on here. I live down hwy 70 a little ways on the north side of coweta.
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Thu Feb 05, 2015 7:16 pm

Welcome to the site! The only thing to add to Eric's response is that we are a no fee club. Only requirement is to come and hang out when you can!
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by The blue dunebuggy Wed Feb 11, 2015 4:05 pm

Sweet, thanks for the friendly welcome. sounds really cool. Eric, I live on hwy 29 across the street from Arbor Springs. Now I have RAIL BUGGY with the VW 1800c, is that okay ???? because I know most of yall have beetles. Next time there is a meeting I could bring my portable grill and bring hot dog and burgers if you guys want too.. Have you guys tried to drive from Newnan to Warm Springs up on to the mountain of pike county??? Its gorgeous,nice, back road drive espically going up and down the mountain. on top the mountain there is real nice picnic area where President FDR used to camp at.
The blue dunebuggy
The blue dunebuggy
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2015-02-05

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:28 am

Rail buggies are more than welcome! Yeah we've been down that way a few times as a club. Never left from newnan though. Did a cruise down to callaway for lunch once, and did a Halloween campout at fdr park.

There's also a yearly car show at callaway we usually go to as a group.
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down