Where was I when this went down???

Go down

Where was I when this went down??? Empty Where was I when this went down???

Post by 69panel on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:36 am

I hawk the craigslist every day and I missed this one.....bummer.

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/cto/1009271194.html
69panel
69panel
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 459
Age : 76
Location : Cumming,Dawsonville,Gainesville area
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://sites.google.com/site/bertsguitarshop/

Back to top Go down

Where was I when this went down??? Empty Re: Where was I when this went down???

Post by fearthefat138 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:38 am

i saw it right after it was posted but it was a super Embarassed
fearthefat138
fearthefat138
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 275
Age : 31
Location : cartersville
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Where was I when this went down??? Empty Re: Where was I when this went down???

Post by 69panel on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:01 am

I don't care if it was a super. I smelled turn around money. Cool
69panel
69panel
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 459
Age : 76
Location : Cumming,Dawsonville,Gainesville area
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://sites.google.com/site/bertsguitarshop/

Back to top Go down

Where was I when this went down??? Empty Re: Where was I when this went down???

Post by zabo on Thu Jan 29, 2009 11:33 am

yea super looper its a vert- thts a deal
zabo
zabo
Dub God

Number of posts : 2260
Location : decatur
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.trustzabo.com

Back to top Go down

Where was I when this went down??? Empty Re: Where was I when this went down???

Post by vwovalchild on Thu Jan 29, 2009 8:00 pm

fearthefat138 wrote:i saw it right after it was posted but it was a super Embarassed
What about a Super????????????????????????????????????????????? Mad




Yea yea I know, I like the older ones better myself but I've got a 71 right now and put money in it only because I got it for $1.00

VOTWING (The German Look)
vwovalchild
vwovalchild
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 895
Age : 52
Location : Paulding County West Georgia
Registration date : 2008-07-27

http://www.AirCooledArcheology.com

Back to top Go down

Where was I when this went down??? Empty Re: Where was I when this went down???

Post by fearthefat138 on Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:45 pm

votwing wrote:
fearthefat138 wrote:i saw it right after it was posted but it was a super Embarassed
What about a Super????????????????????????????????????????????? Mad




Yea yea I know, I like the older ones better myself but I've got a 71 right now and put money in it only because I got it for $1.00

VOTWING (The German Look)
sorry i dont like supers the only one i ever had was a purple piece of junk Embarassed
fearthefat138
fearthefat138
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 275
Age : 31
Location : cartersville
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Where was I when this went down??? Empty Re: Where was I when this went down???

Post by 71_georgia_beetle on Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:35 am

fearthefat138 wrote:
votwing wrote:
fearthefat138 wrote:i saw it right after it was posted but it was a super Embarassed
What about a Super????????????????????????????????????????????? Mad




Yea yea I know, I like the older ones better myself but I've got a 71 right now and put money in it only because I got it for $1.00

VOTWING (The German Look)
sorry i dont like supers the only one i ever had was a purple piece of junk Embarassed
It's a running theme.
71_georgia_beetle
71_georgia_beetle
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 1278
Age : 45
Location : Grayson, Ga
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.burelphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Where was I when this went down??? Empty Re: Where was I when this went down???

Post by laith on Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:58 am

well now...I like supers and watercooled...I must be a real pariah.
laith
laith
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 298
Age : 47
Location : Martinez, GA
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Where was I when this went down??? Empty Re: Where was I when this went down???

Post by fearthefat138 on Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:57 am

laith wrote:well now...I like supers and watercooled...I must be a real pariah.
im fine with watercooled no problem there Laughing
fearthefat138
fearthefat138
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 275
Age : 31
Location : cartersville
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Where was I when this went down??? Empty Re: Where was I when this went down???

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum