Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance

+46
56rag
Wildo
57RTOval
tronview
72Andy
zabo
panic_fan
damon23
Murdock00
Beetle Bailey
peregrine67
67vdub
DOODLE BUGG
fusium
cjvan71
dlandvw3
Grifspop
BKiller
type901
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
ping349n
ibjamn
vw57drvr
Brooksmx_829
Gabass
DubDawg2579
Muffler Bearing
Cal Look
Do Work 93YJ
type4revolution
DiggerD
bumblebuggy
fluxcap
southeastvw
Raggtop
SavannahVW
shaky
bayboy87
pwmcguire
vwtattooed
Major62
Jon65
Knumb Knucks
overspray
bakertim2
camch
50 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st    FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance  - Page 3 Empty Re: www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance

Post by pwmcguire Sun May 12, 2013 3:49 pm

Wrong thread
pwmcguire
pwmcguire
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st    FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance  - Page 3 Empty Re: www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance

Post by camch Mon May 13, 2013 4:39 pm

Thank you
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://yubuggin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Brooksmx_829 Wed May 15, 2013 11:48 am

Omg absolutley cannot wait. Will be the first time out in my newly built 2275cc turbo! looking forward to see what kind of hp in brings? Will be looking for a convoy to cruse with?
Brooksmx_829
Brooksmx_829
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 42
Registration date : 2012-02-16

Back to top Go down

Post by vw57drvr Wed May 15, 2013 12:00 pm

Brooksmx_829 wrote:Omg absolutley cannot wait. Will be the first time out in my newly built 2275cc turbo! looking forward to see what kind of hp in brings? Will be looking for a convoy to cruse with?
Shocked
vw57drvr
vw57drvr
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by ibjamn Wed May 15, 2013 8:30 pm

If there was a "Needs the Most Work" or "VW in the Worst Shape" award, I'd be a contestant..... but none the less, the bug will be in the spectator parking.

A question though, maybe a missed it, can you do the track cruise in a vw that wasn't in the show?

ibjamn
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by ping349n Wed May 15, 2013 9:13 pm

ibjamn wrote:If there was a "Needs the Most Work" or "VW in the Worst Shape" award, I'd be a contestant..... but none the less, the bug will be in the spectator parking.

A question though, maybe a missed it, can you do the track cruise in a vw that wasn't in the show?

Put whatever you got in the show. Mine is probably in the same shape as yours (needs lots of tlc), but I'm putting mine in there regardless. You'd be surprised at ho many tips you'll gt just having it there.
ping349n
ping349n
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon65 Wed May 15, 2013 10:13 pm

ping349n wrote:
ibjamn wrote:If there was a "Needs the Most Work" or "VW in the Worst Shape" award, I'd be a contestant..... but none the less, the bug will be in the spectator parking.

Put whatever you got in the show. Mine is probably in the same shape as yours (needs lots of tlc), but I'm putting mine in there regardless. You'd be surprised at ho many tips you'll gt just having it there.

Yeah, bring what you got. It doesn't matter how it looks. As long as it stops and goes, come on and join in on the fun. Very Happy

Jon65
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Wed May 15, 2013 10:38 pm

ibjamn wrote:

Sure you can! The $10 drive the track fee is separate from the show....it goes directly to the track
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ibjamn Thu May 16, 2013 8:14 am

Okay. I want to do my part in promoting the "hobby", but my car looks like (and the shape it is in) just another run-of-the-mill bug anyone would buy after sitting in someone's yard for decades. It'd be a car in a show where people would think to themselves "what the hell is that doing in a car show?!?!" LOL

So another question.... if i do register, what's the latest I can show up? I may not get there by 9am.
On another note, I have a neighbor in my subdivision that has one of the cleanest and most original 67 beetles I have severe seen, and I tried talking him into showing it, but it'd be a shame not to show it off some. I told him of this site and he's on thesamba quite often.

ibjamn
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-02-24

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Thu May 16, 2013 8:27 am

We'll have people running the entry/registration table until 1pm, so no worries if you aren't there right at 9am. However, if you want to be like the cool kids and park inside the shaded garage area, get there sooner rather than later! Laughing It's up to you if you want to show or just spectate, but please don't let the shape of your car discourage you from showing, there are always lots of "unrestored" cars in the show.
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857

Back to top Go down

Post by ping349n Thu May 16, 2013 8:56 am

fluxcap wrote: there are always lots of "unrestored" cars in the show.

Mine being one. Neutral
ping349n
ping349n
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Thu May 16, 2013 2:43 pm

Any car that's a Vw can enter. This is a large get together so everyone can have a good time. We dont care how the car looks , remember it might get in the magazine.
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://yubuggin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Thu May 16, 2013 2:44 pm

Are there any sneak peek teaser pics of the buggy???
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857

Back to top Go down

Post by type901 Thu May 16, 2013 2:57 pm

No Aircooled Porsches?

type901
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Thu May 16, 2013 3:10 pm

type901 wrote:No Aircooled Porsches?
Sure why not
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon65 Thu May 16, 2013 4:01 pm

If I remember correctly, I think I saw one or two at the last show. I could be wrong though.

Jon65
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by BKiller Fri May 17, 2013 7:05 am

Depends on their attitudes! Laughing
BKiller
BKiller
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Grifspop Fri May 17, 2013 1:06 pm

BKiller wrote:

Yeah- Porsche guys are like "It only cost me $125K to restore this one" and VW guys are like " I made here with only 2 breakdowns this time cheers "
Grifspop
Grifspop
Dub God

Number of posts : 2323
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by DubDawg2579 Fri May 17, 2013 1:18 pm

Grifspop wrote:

Yeah- Porsche guys are like "It only cost me $125K to restore this one" and VW guys are like " I made here with only 2 breakdowns this time cheers "
That's funny because it's true clown
DubDawg2579
DubDawg2579
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2013-04-11

https://www.facebook.com/blamb2579

Back to top Go down

Post by type901 Fri May 17, 2013 1:40 pm

Grifspop wrote:
BKiller wrote:

Hey Now.

type901
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Grifspop Fri May 17, 2013 5:10 pm

type901 wrote:
Grifspop wrote:
BKiller wrote:

Hey Now.

Just kidding on the Porsche guys- I have an appreciation for anyone that tries to make a car better- restoration or modification
Grifspop
Grifspop
Dub God

Number of posts : 2323
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebuggy Fri May 17, 2013 6:01 pm

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st    FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance  - Page 3 Porsche-vw-urinal

Razz
bumblebuggy
bumblebuggy
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by dlandvw3 Mon May 20, 2013 8:28 am

Saw this posted from vwtattooed earlier, but its worth repeating. we would love for everyone that can bring even one item on the list to do so. i think it would be amazing for us to take the car to the childrens home on june 3rd and give them a HUGE pile of donations from the VW community.

This show has always been for the VW community, this year I would like to ask this community to come together for a great cause. As many of you know Bugs for Christ has built a car to benefit the Methodist Childrens Home, this home also needs donations of everyday items for the children. We would like to collect these items at YU Buggin, this is a condensed list of the most needed items:
1-non aerosol deodorant for men and women
2- 3 and 5 subject notebooks and general school supplies, pencils,crayons,construction paper,play-doh etc.
3- Hair brushes...bristle and wire kind
4- bath gel and body washes for men and women
5- shampoos and conditioners
6- toothbrushes
7- clothes for children 7-17, shirts,socks,underwear etc.
I hope you all can find a way to help Bugs for Christ and YU Buggin give back to our community! Thank you all....
dlandvw3
dlandvw3
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by dlandvw3 Mon May 20, 2013 8:37 am

And just to expand that list, they always need any toiletry items like deodorant, shampoos, bathcloths, towels, hair gels, soap, toothbrushes, etc, so anything will help them tremendously. For those that don't know, the Methodist Children's Home houses foster kids that have been removed from multiple homes for many reasons. They have around 90 children there most of the time from ages five to eighteen. They depend on 65 percent of their items to come from donations. We took a couple of trophies the car has won so far and given them to the kids and told them the car was entered in their name, and the surprise on their faces that someone thinks about them outside of the children's home is amazing. Imagine if we are able to give them a huge donation of items and tell them its from the entire Georgia VW community and Y U BUGGIN?????? I get chill bumps just thinking about it
dlandvw3
dlandvw3
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2008-09-08

Back to top Go down

Post by overspray Mon May 20, 2013 9:35 pm

Grifspop wrote:
BKiller wrote:

cheers
overspray
overspray
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 381
Registration date : 2010-04-06

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1683544981#!/pages/Overto

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next