Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name Rulings

2 posters

Go down

Name Rulings Empty Name Rulings

Post by Knumb Knucks Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:58 pm

Feedback on this,what would yall consider a appropriate time to name a car? I say ,no registration ,no name. The latter is that my new ride has never been registered in the state of Ga. It carries the name Smokey but nobody that has been a previous owner has even registered it and it has never even been a registered car in Ga. With that being said the car sat in my garage while we were in Hospital for 2 nights 3 days for our babys surgery,when we got home "Smokey" had stunk the garage up to high heaven so I sprayed every square inch of inside with bleach,. Since then it has been parked outside 24hrs now and garage still smells Stinky. Not even my Completely molded 67 westy or any of the up teen vws I have owned have ever stunk so bad...so now I have officially registered it and put its beauty and character in the wind and back on the road for some drive time,might I add its slow as hell but to the point. The car Smokey,Stinky Pinkie A.K.A. Tims sloppy seconds Or better yet my new "Stinky Nugget" now that its registered. Who Said you couldn't polish a turd. What yall think?
Knumb Knucks
Knumb Knucks
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1768
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Name Rulings Empty Re: Name Rulings

Post by bakertim2 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:17 pm

It's your car now and you can name it whatever you like. I named that car Smokey because of the smokey grey color. Not because of it smoking or anything like that. My "new" 60 was named Swampass and I simply don't like the name (no offense Taylor). I name the cars whatever they make me think of. So what is making it smell so bad?
bakertim2
bakertim2
Dub God

Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Knumb Knucks Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:20 pm

You tell me its your sloppy seconds Laughing Laughing this is fun.
Knumb Knucks
Knumb Knucks
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by bakertim2 Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:24 pm

I never had the car inside or an engine even in it when I had it. Maybe you or David run over a skunk.
bakertim2
bakertim2
Dub God

Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Knumb Knucks Thu Feb 02, 2012 9:31 pm

Idk,it smells like mold,rotten leaves,it has sat somewhere shady a long time kinda smell. Road trip to Lindys tommorow for the first time and first trip its Probally had 30+yrs looking forward to it.
Knumb Knucks
Knumb Knucks
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum