Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my new 66 no name yet

Go down

my new 66 no name yet Empty my new 66 no name yet

Post by 60andslow Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:47 am

went a few weeks ago to pick her up. shes very solid no rust. has a nice singleport i got running (tune up, rebuilt carb, fuel pump,plug wires, plugs. po had the tranny rebuilt 6yrs ago. i sealed gas tank, put a stinger on her and droped the back. replaced 2 wheel cyls... went thr all the wiring everything works and is in tack and hasent been cut or hacked. fresh batt. came w a hurst shfter... and external oil cooler, screw on oil filter... though that was sweet. she has bee sitting for 5 years and there was so much crud on the windows u couldent see in or out...lol i scraped all the windows off. dident wash her (dont plan to) plans of now are to drop the front w a 6in beam w drop spindles, new balljoints, tierods, that i will be picking up from tim in a week or 2, some fresh tires... bleed the brakes and roll it. ill post some more pics when i get a chance to.

(oh and yeah im goingback in a month or so to get the orange 1980 conv golf gti. shes cherry... really no body damage... 64xxx og miles had a wiring issue ab 8 years ago and has just been parked. plan to get someone to just rewire the thing and get a new top...

my new 66 no name yet Bug1

my new 66 no name yet Bug4

my new 66 no name yet Bug2

my new 66 no name yet Bug5

my new 66 no name yet Bug6

my new 66 no name yet Bug7

my new 66 no name yet Bug8

my new 66 no name yet Bug9

my new 66 no name yet Bug10
60andslow
60andslow
Dub Crazy