Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

caffeine and octane this sunday early am

5 posters

Go down

caffeine and octane this sunday early am Empty caffeine and octane this sunday early am

Post by elrod Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:56 am

new to the site, met a couple of you guys at the show in the bank parking lot on dallas hwy by the wendys. i am going to the caffeine show this sunday am, its a really good show of just about anything and everything you could imagine from beetles to 57 chevys, it is at the avenue of east cobb at the intersection of 120 loop and johnsons ferry. i try to get there early to get a good spot. if anyones interested in riding out there let me know and we can get a group together to go in at the same time. i drive a 68 beetle, there will be a 63 hoodride, 66 rat and 70's square going with me.
elrod
elrod
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2010-07-02

Back to top Go down

caffeine and octane this sunday early am Empty Re: caffeine and octane this sunday early am

Post by Damn-it Don Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:44 am

Elrod- my car is down, but I would love to get out to this one on Sunday ( I'll just drive my truck). Got a meeting spot to hook up for the cruise? I'm in Hiram.
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

caffeine and octane this sunday early am Empty Re: caffeine and octane this sunday early am

Post by elrod Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:10 am

we usually meet up on the square in marietta, some people i know that come with are in marietta and powder springs so the square is a nice meeting spot, from there we ride roswell rd all the way down, its a straight shot. usually meet up around 7:30 am if thats cool with everyone. its hard to get a bunch of spots next to each other if you come later than that.
elrod
elrod
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffler Bearing Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:30 pm

I have been to this several times and I really like it. Beetles to Bugattis and everything in between! Are we sure it is on due to the 4th? If so I will be there at about 7:15AM. I will be bringing a 74 bus with me.
Muffler Bearing
Muffler Bearing
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by elrod Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:40 pm

from everyone i have talked to it is on, r u going to be at the avenue at 7:15?
elrod
elrod
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffler Bearing Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:02 pm

Yes I am. I try to get the spot in the corner near the entrance so I can see everyone roll in and sometimes tear out. We also eat breakfast at panera.
Muffler Bearing
Muffler Bearing
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by elrod Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:20 pm

alright sounds good, see you there, im suprised i havnt seen you there before, maybe i have, ive been going now for about a year or year and 1/2, see you sunday
elrod
elrod
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffler Bearing Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:49 pm

Haven't been this season yet. See y'all then.
Muffler Bearing
Muffler Bearing
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by elrod Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:54 am

if anyone else is interested we are meeting at the krystals parking lot at 730am if they want to follow
elrod
elrod
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by elrod Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:56 am

krystals on the marietta square
elrod
elrod
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:52 am

Do anyone has the address for where the avenue is
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by 65type2dailydriver Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:19 am

56HAVOC wrote:Do anyone has the address for where the avenue is

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=avenue+of+east+cobb
65type2dailydriver
65type2dailydriver
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.gregoryalanclark.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down