Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alright, Who's up for a little "High"-class Kulture?

+7
ASBug
VW12step
71Ghia
Grifspop
vwgirl
zabo
Damn-it Don
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Alright, Who's up for a little "High"-class Kulture? - Page 2 Empty Re: Alright, Who's up for a little "High"-class Kulture?

Post by Damn-it Don Thu May 27, 2010 1:45 pm

Ok- we are set up for Sunday, June 13th. The museum opens at 12 noon, so we are tentativly set up for that time as our check in. Our group rate of admission is the same as I previously stated. We are signed up for 10- 15 adult/kids. We can change our headcount, but for this discounted rate we need at least 10. They have also sent me some parking info, and are forwarding some other stuff today, so I will be sharing that with everyone too. Sooooo.........

Can a get a confirmation from everyone? And count of how many (adult/kids) you will be bringing?
I will have to be prepaying in order to get this discount too.
Let me know!

I've got 2 Adults, and 1 school aged so far. bounce
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Alright, Who's up for a little "High"-class Kulture? - Page 2 Empty Re: Alright, Who's up for a little "High"-class Kulture?

Post by bakertim2 Fri May 28, 2010 10:24 pm

I would like to go, but, that is the day of my family reunion. So, count me out.
bakertim2
bakertim2
Dub God

Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by GhiaDD Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:46 pm

Sorry I'm out of town that weekend - in Canada watching the F1 (getting some high class culture)! Thanks for organising though.
GhiaDD
GhiaDD
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 105
Registration date : 2010-04-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:32 am

Hey, it's art...that's kinda my thing!
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum