Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New addict from paulding county

5 posters

Go down

New addict from paulding county Empty New addict from paulding county

Post by romie31cc Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:20 pm

Jeremy from paulding county. just got me a new (1972) beetle about a year ago after a long rest from VWs (7 years) now a year later i remember why a swore them off years ago... i now have 14 VWS lol. most are parts cars but i have a few drivers. shortly after i got mine my wife wanted one so i got her one. and then my old VW buddy wanted to get back into it so i found him one. and then my neughbor got one from me.... I think i might have started something.... Twisted Evil

most of my experiece with VWs was off road, but im really enjoying my street cars now as well. me and the wife and friends enjoy driveing and building VWs and would like to get involved in a club that is active. we want to try to catch as many shows as we can this year and get involved with club meeting and swap meets and other VW events. anyone close to us feel free to contact me anytime, to hang out, get a hand with a problem, trade parts, go riding or just b.s.

jeremy 678-294-7404
romie31cc
romie31cc
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

New addict from paulding county Empty Re: New addict from paulding county

Post by Damn-it Don Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 pm

Hi Jeremy-
I'm in the Drip'n Drivers, a club based in Dallas. We are probably the most informal club you'll ever find, but we share our passion of wrenching and driving our 'dubs. We are planning a cruise for the first saturday in April, for the monthly Cartersville Cruise Night. It's a great evening event at a fantastic location downtown at the train depot. We are planning to hook up with a local VW club up there too, so there should be lots of friendly faces to meet.
Later in this month, there is a Hooters Cruise in. Look for more info on the thread here on the forum.
....And the biggie coming up is Bug-a Paluza in Chattenooga next month. There are several group cruises being set up by groups around the Atl area, so something ought to hit your schedule. More info about that is on a thread here, or at Scenic City Volks Folks
Any way- welcome to the Atlanta VW community, and hope to meet you soon. If you have any questions, feel free to post, or PM me.
The link to our website is below.
Don

Last edited by Don Hall on Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:55 pm

Wellcome to the site. Here you'll fine some real kool people and alot of great info. Hope to meet you at some of the shows and cruise in. Also come hang out with us at Hooters next week Saturday the 27th if march for the VW Hooters cruise in. And welcome again
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:59 pm

Yea, thats the one I mentioned! cheers
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by 56HAVOC Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:10 pm

Don Hall wrote:Yea, thats the one I mentioned! cheers

LOL!!! Yeah great cruise in he mention sorry Don thanks.LOL!!!
56HAVOC
56HAVOC
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1703
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by EngineerTEN Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:50 pm

Hi Jeremy - I am in Douglasville/Paulding county as well - off Hunter Road near 92 & Brownsville - I look forward to meeting you sometime.
EngineerTEN
EngineerTEN
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by romie31cc Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:29 am

Don Hall wrote:Hi Jeremy-
I'm in the Drip'n Drivers, a club based in Dallas. We are probably the most informal club you'll ever find, but we share our passion of wrenching and driving our 'dubs. We are planning a cruise for the first saturday in April, for the monthly Cartersville Cruise Night. It's a great evening event at a fantastic location downtown at the train depot. We are planning to hook up with a local VW club up there too, so there should be lots of friendly faces to meet.
Later in this month, there is a Hooters Cruise in. Look for more info on the thread here on the forum.
....And the biggie coming up is Bug-a Paluza in Chattenooga next month. There are several group cruises being set up by groups around the Atl area, so something ought to hit your schedule. More info about that is on a thread here, or at Scenic City Volks Folks
Any way- welcome to the Atlanta VW community, and hope to meet you soon. If you have any questions, feel free to post, or PM me.
The link to our website is below.
Don

Thanks don, count me in. now i just got to do a little wrenching so my baby will make it out that often...

EngineerTEN wrote:Hi Jeremy - I am in Douglasville/Paulding county as well - off Hunter Road near 92 & Brownsville - I look forward to meeting you sometime.

Im on the paulding county side too off ridge road... sure i'll see ya soon.

my buddy finished his 74 beetle up tonight so we taking it for its first run tomorrow evening!!! Very Happy woohooooo!! He's not online but will be hanging out at the shows and rides im sure.

Thanks for the warm welcome!!
romie31cc
romie31cc
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-18

Back to top Go down

Post by DiggerD Tue Mar 23, 2010 12:13 pm

Welcome to the forums!! cheers
DiggerD
DiggerD