Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So my friends brother Police Sgt. Scott Kreher needs your help.

4 posters

Go down

So my friends brother Police Sgt. Scott Kreher needs your help. Empty So my friends brother Police Sgt. Scott Kreher needs your help.

Post by LungTube Thu May 28, 2009 11:21 am

you all might have heard aboot the police officer that would like to beat Mayor Shirley Franklin in the head with a baseball bat. Well if you have not here is the story.

http://www.sundaypaper.com/Blogs/TheRamageReport/tabid/235/articleType/ArticleView/articleId/4102/Default.aspx

I want to ask you all to sign this in favour of Police Sgt. Scott Kreher. he never said he was going to just that he would like to. I am sure everyone on here has been in a like situation. Someone frustrated you enough that you thought bodily harm on them but would never do it. It may or may not be a threat but getting into that would probably cause a lot of drama so please if you would like to sign it please do. If you do not that is cool to. I have never meet Police Sgt. Scott Kreher but if he is anything like his brother then even though he is a police officer he is a real stand up guy.
LungTube
LungTube
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

So my friends brother Police Sgt. Scott Kreher needs your help. Empty Re: So my friends brother Police Sgt. Scott Kreher needs your help.

Post by 71_georgia_beetle Thu May 28, 2009 6:53 pm

You are right, I think we all have wanted to take a baseball bat to Mayor Shirley "pothole" Franklin. Very Happy
71_georgia_beetle
71_georgia_beetle
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.burelphotography.com

Back to top Go down

So my friends brother Police Sgt. Scott Kreher needs your help. Empty Re: So my friends brother Police Sgt. Scott Kreher needs your help.

Post by Bugman114 Thu May 28, 2009 7:01 pm

X2
Bugman114
Bugman114
Dub God

Number of posts : 2461
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by VW12step Fri May 29, 2009 6:01 pm

Ok, seriously, how high or drunk would you have to be to suggest beating a woman with a baseball bat in a meeting that you KNEW was being recorded?

I'm sure the guy you know is a stand-up guy. But this guy sounds like a dick.

Just my $.02. Like I tell my students, (Modifying the language) "If you don't say or do stupid shit, stupid shit won't happen to you."

Saying publicly that sometimes you feel like beating a female mayor with a bat...stupid shit.
VW12step
VW12step
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 71_georgia_beetle Fri May 29, 2009 7:27 pm

VW12step wrote:Ok, seriously, how high or drunk would you have to be to suggest beating a woman with a baseball bat in a meeting that you KNEW was being recorded?

Just my $.02. Like I tell my students, (Modifying the language) "If you don't say or do stupid shit, stupid shit won't happen to you."

Saying publicly that sometimes you feel like beating a female mayor with a bat...stupid shit.
Oh...............that thing is a woman? I take it all back. Very Happy
71_georgia_beetle
71_georgia_beetle
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.burelphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LungTube Sat May 30, 2009 9:24 am

VW12step wrote:Ok, seriously, how high or drunk would you have to be to suggest beating a woman with a baseball bat in a meeting that you KNEW was being recorded?

You are missing the point. He said what he said because he was upset and tired of the utter disrespect for disabled police officers. I personally do not care for police officers but they do have a job to do. If they get hurt in the line of duty then they should be taken care of. If you do not agree that is cool. Just know the facts.

So by your thought process I guess Obama needs the boot for making fun of The Special Olympics.
LungTube
LungTube
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2008-10-28

Back to top Go down

Post by VW12step Sun May 31, 2009 8:06 am

vinayak wrote:

You are missing the point. He said what he said because he was upset and tired of the utter disrespect for disabled police officers. I personally do not care for police officers but they do have a job to do. If they get hurt in the line of duty then they should be taken care of. If you do not agree that is cool. Just know the facts.

So by your thought process I guess Obama needs the boot for making fun of The Special Olympics.

So, using your thought process, if I'm tired and upset and a cop pulls me over for speeding, (not likely in anything that I drive...) and as a result of being upset/tired I tell the cop that I'd like to pull out my 4-way lug wrench and give him a steel shampoo, it's ok.

Obama said that his bowling score was like the Special Olympics, he didn't suggest beating the participants with bowling pins. If that had been the case I'm sure we would be talking about President Biden by now.

I am in complete support of the police. I like cops, and the job that they do keeping us safe. I sat on a Grand Jury that cleared several officers of wrongful death charges that had been leveled at them for purely political reasons and will NEVER forget the smile on one officer's face as I passed him in the hall (they were headed in to learn their fate) and gave him a nod, smile and wink and told him thank-you for what you do to keep us safe.

I do get the point. I know the facts. We are responsible for our actions and words. There are no special passes for being tired or upset. I feel sorry for the guy who put his foot in his mouth. But as an adult he has to answer for his actions.
VW12step
VW12step
Dub Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by VW12step Sun May 31, 2009 8:12 am

One last thought...if this had been secretly recorded as he sat having a beer after work with his buddies I would understand.

He said it in the middle of a City Council Meeting that was being recorded.

Doh!
VW12step
VW12step
Dub Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum