Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Y U Buggin 2018 Saturday September 1st

2 posters

Go down

Y U Buggin 2018 Saturday September 1st Empty Y U Buggin 2018 Saturday September 1st

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:47 pm

An aircooled invasion of downtown Hampton, GA Saturday September 1st, 2018

Main St. will be shut down and aircooled Volkswagens will be on display. FREE to show your aircooled VW!

Awards at 2pm

Food will be available within the town. We encourage you to spend within downtown. There is mexican, chinese, japanese, pizza and even a convenience store.

Y U Buggin has partnered with Treffpunkt South for a full weekend of Volkswagen fun!

8/31/18 Dubs @ The Doghouse 5pm til ?

Fun Friday night pre-show cruise in at one of the best local hot dog and hamburger shops around. Normally they only serve lunch and stay open til 4:30 but they are going to open their doors for us from 6pm-8pm. Be sure to stop by and show your support!

9/1/18 Y U Buggin 9am- 2:30pm

This year Y U Buggin will be an aircooled event in downtown Hampton taking place on Saturday September 1st. We will be closing Main St. from 9am to 2:30pm and filling the streets with aircooled VWs!

9/1/18 Treffpunkt South Brew Cruise 4pm - 8pm

But the fun doesn't end there on Saturday......from 4pm - 8pm cruise on over to Jailhouse Brewery for Treffpunkt Souths Brew Cruise. Open to all VW/Audi/Porsche's

9/2/18 Treffpunkt South 9am - 5pm

Wake up on Sunday and head to Atlanta Motor Speedways infield to take in a VW/Audi/Porsche ONLY car show. FREE for spectators and car show entries. Bring $10 and you will get you a few cruise laps around Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Did I mention showing and spectating for all events is FREE!!! Only cost during the shows and cruise ins is your food and drink and your laps around Atlanta Motor Speedway.

Camping information for the weekend coming soon!
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Y U Buggin 2018 Saturday September 1st Empty Re: Y U Buggin 2018 Saturday September 1st

Post by Dake Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:25 pm

Are you having parts vendors?
Dake
Dake
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Y U Buggin 2018 Saturday September 1st Empty Re: Y U Buggin 2018 Saturday September 1st

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:14 pm

Yes but I haven't gotten much feedback. I know I talked to Clyde and he said he was suppose to come
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Back to top Go down

Post by Dake Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:31 pm

Cool I still need a few small things . Only wish I had my car finished.
Dake
Dake
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2015-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Sat Aug 25, 2018 1:59 pm

Next weekend!
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down