Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nopi Nationals - North Atlanta Trade Center May 1-3 2015

2 posters

Go down

Nopi Nationals - North Atlanta Trade Center May 1-3 2015 Empty Nopi Nationals - North Atlanta Trade Center May 1-3 2015

Post by sstingzz Fri Mar 20, 2015 10:42 am

This year Nopi Nationals is bringing back the Aircooled classes in the BugOff division. All Aircooled VW's are welcome!
I know that most associate Nopi Nationals with the import/ricer scene like it was in the 2000's but alot has changed since 2008.. including personnel and decision makers.
I would like to extend an invitation to all Ga Dubs to at least check out the show. I think you will be surprised with the variety that makes a Nopi show in 2015 as we have 9 different divisions including Dream cars, Trucks, Lowriders, Modern Muscle, stance, high rollers, classics, fresh tec and the bugoff... its not your average car show.. Especially not your average VW show, Our first show in Tampa this year, the VW's were the elite stars of the show!
I've been a VW enthusiast since I graduated HS (1988) and felt the same way about Nopi most felt when they switched gears in the 90's but this show has a lot of momentum moving forward, so why not come out and be a part of something that you started?
My goal is to put new eyes on old dubs, increase interest in the VW community and bring more value to our precious VW's!
~Sting
sstingzz
sstingzz
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-05-15

Back to top Go down

Nopi Nationals - North Atlanta Trade Center May 1-3 2015 Empty Re: Nopi Nationals - North Atlanta Trade Center May 1-3 2015

Post by DOODLE BUGG Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:41 pm

thats the show that realy got me pumped on vws in the mid 90s when i was 14
DOODLE BUGG
DOODLE BUGG
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1643
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://bugglife.com

Back to top Go down