Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

VW Night at The Tiger Drive In

3 posters

Go down

VW Night at The Tiger Drive In Empty VW Night at The Tiger Drive In

Post by bumblebee1969 Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Okay we are going to have our first drive-in camp out on May 19th. It will be at the Tiger Drive In in Tiger, GA. Just south of Clayton on old 441. The parts swap is free and will be from 9am -5pm. The movie cost will be $7.00 for adults. Kids ages 4 to 11 is $4.00 and kids 3 and under and pets are free. (Just a note they take cash and check only). The box office and grill will open at 6:30 p.m. for the double feature movie. There are a few things we can't do and one is have a campfire or charcoal grill. He will keep one of the restrooms open for us when they close. I have invited other VW clubs and folks to this so I really hope for a good VW turnout. Thanks guys for the support and if ya can make it come on. I know I am forgetting something so just ask me if ya have a question. Tell all your VW buddies to come over and lets have a good time. Here is their link. http://tigerdrivein.com/index.html
bumblebee1969
bumblebee1969
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2012-05-09

Back to top Go down

VW Night at The Tiger Drive In Empty Re: VW Night at The Tiger Drive In

Post by bakertim2 Wed May 09, 2012 10:20 pm

That's the same weekend as SoWo. A lot of folks will be in Helen. Charlotte Transporter Show is also that weekend. I'm already booked at SoWo.
bakertim2
bakertim2
Dub God

Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee1969 Wed May 09, 2012 11:27 pm

I haven't been to SoWo because I had always heard it was for water cooled but always love to go to Helen. That's true that it is the same weekend but we aren't that far from Helen. I have some that are going to cruse by for the parts swap on their way. It was hard to pick a weekend because there is something almost every weekend after May. It's going to be a busy summer!
bumblebee1969
bumblebee1969
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don Thu May 10, 2012 2:46 am

I've heard there has been increasing numbers of a/c cars showing up, and they've been warmly welcomed. This year should bring more.
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebee1969 Sun May 20, 2012 12:28 pm

Thank you everyone who came by and hung out at the tiger drive in yesterday and last night. We ended up with 20 bugs, 13 buses and 10 buggies all day. Nine of us stayed and camped. I had a blast and I hope we can do this one again.
bumblebee1969
bumblebee1969
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down