Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Manchester Tenn.

2 posters

Go down

Manchester Tenn. Empty Manchester Tenn.

Post by pwmcguire Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:15 pm

Has any one been up to that place in Tennesee, that has been advertising all of those used parts on craigslist? I've been thinking about going, but is it worth it?
pwmcguire
pwmcguire
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Manchester Tenn. Empty Re: Manchester Tenn.

Post by ASBug Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:49 pm

I have heard from two different sources that he is a genuine jerk.
One of the guys from SCVF (BAP Club) went up and was cussed out for asking if it was his best price... (his prices are different on every post at every different method he posts....)
Troll the internet print off the lowest price for any thing you want and go pay him that amount and not once cent less and you'll get away unscathed.
Let me know if your serious about going, I live on the way for you and might go with you if you want some company... He is about 2+ hours from you and 1.5 from me..
KC
ASBug
ASBug
Dub God

Number of posts : 2185
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Post by pwmcguire Sat Apr 14, 2012 9:19 am

ASBug wrote:I have heard from two different sources that he is a genuine jerk.
One of the guys from SCVF (BAP Club) went up and was cussed out for asking if it was his best price... (his prices are different on every post at every different method he posts....)
Troll the internet print off the lowest price for any thing you want and go pay him that amount and not once cent less and you'll get away unscathed.
Let me know if your serious about going, I live on the way for you and might go with you if you want some company... He is about 2+ hours from you and 1.5 from me..
KC

I think I'm going to hold off with BAP so close, I'm only going up for Saturday, I'm looking for parts. I may try to continue up to his place, If I don't find what I'm looking for. If your interested let me know.
pwmcguire
pwmcguire
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down