Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them

+12
ping349n
zabo
BKiller
fluxcap
DOODLE BUGG
yayarudy
bakertim2
Grifspop
vwtattooed
buggin70
86vwgti8v
vwovalchild
16 posters

Go down

THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them  Empty THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them

Post by vwovalchild Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:56 pm

Ok another stage in my life. Mid life? dont know but im ready for a tat. I want a story behind mine which I think they all should have one. Show me some of yours tell me your story and help me decide on what I want. I have searched the internet over and found some really cool ones. I want an original. Any Ideas????
Let me see em!
vwovalchild
vwovalchild
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-07-27

http://www.AirCooledArcheology.com

Back to top Go down

THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them  Empty Re: THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them

Post by 86vwgti8v Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:37 pm

I'm at the same point in my life, I got some really good ideas but it becomes a issue of where?
86vwgti8v
86vwgti8v
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them  Empty Re: THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them

Post by buggin70 Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:25 pm

i have my family coat of arms on my right arm
THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them  381431_2552620096166_1273824522_2904358_272000694_n

its not red anymore and im not normally that shiny lol
buggin70
buggin70
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1956
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by vwtattooed Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:27 pm

i have many tattoos and where is always the question....that is apersonal decision you will have to make. just remember...you still have to work and deal with other people, and while you think it does'nt matter...it does! i see people look down their nose at me all the time! just make sure you pick something YOU think is cool, not cool for everyone else's sake. just my 2 cents.
vwtattooed
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by Grifspop Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:28 pm

vwtattooed wrote:i have many tattoos and where is always the question....that is apersonal decision you will have to make. just remember...you still have to work and deal with other people, and while you think it does'nt matter...it does! i see people look down their nose at me all the time! just make sure you pick something YOU think is cool, not cool for everyone else's sake. just my 2 cents.

Post up some pics!

Grifspop
Grifspop
Dub God

Number of posts : 2323
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by bakertim2 Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:34 pm

I don't see how anybody looks down there nose at you David. You're taller than most everybody else out there. lol I want to get one as well and I have a design I want and the spot picked out for it, but, now I gotta make the decision to do it.
bakertim2
bakertim2
Dub God

Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by yayarudy Thu Nov 03, 2011 9:57 pm

Tattoo of my wife the school teacher. Done by John Lloyd at All or Nothing in Smyrna.[img]THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them  D983309f[/img]
yayarudy
yayarudy
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 159
Registration date : 2011-05-10

Back to top Go down

Post by vwovalchild Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:37 pm

I will def choose my own. I like seeing others ideas and what made them pick it. I've been told to find a good place go in and talk to the artist and let them come up with an idea.
vwovalchild
vwovalchild
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vwovalchild Thu Nov 03, 2011 10:38 pm

bakertim2 wrote:I don't see how anybody looks down there nose at you David. You're taller than most everybody else out there. lol I want to get one as well and I have a design I want and the spot picked out for it, but, now I gotta make the decision to do it.
Tim let's go together lol
vwovalchild
vwovalchild
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by DOODLE BUGG Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:13 am

im workin on a full sleve right now of nothing but vw stuff an just a word from experance stay away from black light ink it looks awsome when first done but it looks faded bad but if you get under a black light you look like raido active boy be pickey about were you get it done because you get what you pay for
DOODLE BUGG
DOODLE BUGG
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1643
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://bugglife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:35 am

vwovalchild wrote:
bakertim2 wrote:I don't see how anybody looks down there nose at you David. You're taller than most everybody else out there. lol I want to get one as well and I have a design I want and the spot picked out for it, but, now I gotta make the decision to do it.
Matching BFF tattoos!!!
THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them  Best-friend-bff-roundscom-blog-r-u-tattoodonkey.com
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by BKiller Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:42 am

I have 5. All mine can be easily hidden for work purposes.

I got this one after I got baptized about 5 years ago.
THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them  BrandonCaseyTats001Medium

BKiller
BKiller
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down

Post by zabo Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:07 am

Kurt - the guy with the military look baja does some seriously kick ass work -
http://www.kurtfagerland.com/
zabo
zabo
Dub God

Number of posts : 2260
Registration date : 2008-08-04

http://www.trustzabo.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ping349n Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:28 am

This is the most recent one I got a few months ago. It is on my left chest, over my heart. My wife and I had triplets in August of 09 and it is for them.
THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them  313001_2490739188355_1249009092_2970857_1820183781_n
ping349n
ping349n
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by hly3rd Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:53 am

All my tattoos were free. There called Scars! They tell my life story!
hly3rd
hly3rd
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2010-09-27

http://www.youngchoppers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by DOODLE BUGG Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:06 pm

i have a tattoo of a ford pinto an every once an a while it will turn in to a streached town car limo lol affraid
DOODLE BUGG
DOODLE BUGG
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1643
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://bugglife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by loves trim Fri Nov 04, 2011 12:39 pm

DOODLE BUGG wrote:i have a tattoo of a ford pinto an every once an a while it will turn in to a streached town car limo lol affraid
lol!

loves trim
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 258
Registration date : 2011-02-03

Back to top Go down

Post by jshmnghm Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:26 pm

loves trim wrote:
DOODLE BUGG wrote:i have a tattoo of a ford pinto an every once an a while it will turn in to a streached town car limo lol affraid
lol!

I have one of a shorty bug that just turns into a shorty bus. Rolling Eyes
jshmnghm
jshmnghm
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2008-07-28

Back to top Go down

Post by vwtattooed Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:32 pm

loves trim wrote:
lol!
that's funny right there!!
vwtattooed
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vwtattooed Fri Nov 04, 2011 6:43 pm

THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them  Photobucket-2286-1320370897357 so everyone i meet knows what i drive!!
vwtattooed
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 86vwgti8v Fri Nov 04, 2011 7:31 pm

vwtattooed wrote:THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them  Photobucket-2286-1320370897357 so everyone i meet knows what i drive!!

Needs pink highlights
86vwgti8v
86vwgti8v
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 317
Registration date : 2011-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post by vwovalchild Fri Nov 04, 2011 8:38 pm

fluxcap wrote:
vwovalchild wrote:
Matching BFF tattoos!!!
THE COOLEST TATTOOS Share yours and your story behind them  Best-friend-bff-roundscom-blog-r-u-tattoodonkey.com
That is to funny
vwovalchild
vwovalchild
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Raggtop Sat Nov 19, 2011 12:24 pm

Replace the Heart with a VW Logo, lol
Raggtop
Raggtop
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 422
Registration date : 2010-12-30

http://dkk-savannah.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down