Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stockton Wheel is closed after 128 years in business

2 posters

Go down

Stockton Wheel is closed after 128 years in business Empty Stockton Wheel is closed after 128 years in business

Post by Grifspop Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:10 am

Wow, I considered having Stockton Wheel build some custom steel rims for me, and then I noticed that they were getting some bad feedback on some of the Street Rod and Muscle Car forums. Clicked on their site today, and they've shut their doors. The site says "Since 1883", but also says "Closed for business as of March 31, 2011".

http://www.stocktonwheel.com/index.php#

Kind of sad, I know at one time a lot of custom car builders (and do-it-your-selfers) had them widen, narrow, and re-rim their wheels
Grifspop
Grifspop
Dub God

Number of posts : 2323
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Stockton Wheel is closed after 128 years in business Empty Re: Stockton Wheel is closed after 128 years in business

Post by BKiller Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:53 am

They did some wheels for me about 10 years ago and their customer service was TERRIBLE!!!
I guess it just goes to show, it doesn't matter how good you are at your service, if you have bad customer service, eventually, people will stop buying from you.
BKiller
BKiller
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 687
Registration date : 2009-04-09

Back to top Go down