Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for some help to find someone in Cobb County

+3
DOODLE BUGG
ASBug
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
7 posters

Go down

Looking for some help to find someone in Cobb County  Empty Looking for some help to find someone in Cobb County

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:10 pm

After many trips to the dmv over a car that I have had tagged for two years they will not give me a tag now

Vin number 5655534
its a 63 Beetle

I only have the pan not the body. Someone in Cobb county had/has a car registered with that vin....not sure if it is a beetle though so.... I am thinking maybe they have the body and registered it by the body vin. Mom can't remember the name they told her at the tag office but she "thinks" the last name is Turner?

Anyone have any ideas?
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Looking for some help to find someone in Cobb County  Empty Re: Looking for some help to find someone in Cobb County

Post by ASBug Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:24 pm

Attorney Isaiah Loophole wrote:After many trips to the dmv over a car that I have had tagged for two years they will not give me a tag now

Vin number 5655534
its a 63 Beetle

I only have the pan not the body. Someone in Cobb county had/has a car registered with that vin....not sure if it is a beetle though so.... I am thinking maybe they have the body and registered it by the body vin. Mom can't remember the name they told her at the tag office but she "thinks" the last name is Turner?

Anyone have any ideas?

Get the police to do an afadavit on the pan # and then take it to the DMV and tell them someone has stolen your car's identity!!
LOL, but seriously,they wouldn't help at all on the ID'ing of the perp?
KC
ASBug
ASBug
Dub God

Number of posts : 2185
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Looking for some help to find someone in Cobb County  Empty Re: Looking for some help to find someone in Cobb County

Post by DOODLE BUGG Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:27 pm

ted turner in cobb county with a candle stick!
crap wrong game
DOODLE BUGG
DOODLE BUGG
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1643
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://bugglife.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:32 pm

They told Mom while she was there but she can't remember and now I can't call them back until at least Tuesday. The vin has been inspected twice now. Once when it was first registered and again today.
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Back to top Go down

Post by Grifspop Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:40 pm

Can you register it with the body number? I had the Gwinnett police come over and inspect my 67 so I could tag it, he looked in the spare tire well and got the number but didn't check under the back seat
Grifspop
Grifspop
Dub God

Number of posts : 2323
Registration date : 2009-04-14

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:46 pm

This is rediculous man. You've already had the car tagged!!! Why wasn't this a problem two years ago?
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Thu Sep 02, 2010 6:07 pm

I have no clue...... Rolling Eyes
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:55 pm

Body vins have nothing to do with the regs. It should be based on the pan vin. You might can pull enough info on the pan #s to show that you have the correct vin and someone is using the body tag to run another vehicle. Thats a no-no. Raise some cain, and they should side with you. Have them contact the owner running that vin and bring them in for an inspection. Pretty sure the body plate was taken off or swapped. You can show where on the pan it is stamped and body is a plate. The stamp will overrule a plate like rock beats scissors!
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/j/e/jeromeeldreth/

Back to top Go down

Post by atye Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:58 pm

Of course, this is Pike County we are talking about here...

Laughing
atye
atye
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 259
Registration date : 2008-11-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:00 pm

atye wrote:Of course, this is Pike County we are talking about here...

Laughing

No it is Spalding because that pan was in Dads name....
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down