Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I have an Idea!!!

3 posters

Go down

I have an Idea!!! Empty I have an Idea!!!

Post by daltondragger73 Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:13 pm

Ok so as many of you know Im a truck driver OTR, And that gives me alot of time to think what to do with the clubs! SOOO!

Heres an idea, How about Aircooled Games!!? A softball tournament between clubs we pitch in for a trophie, and the winning club would get to take the trophie and of course bragging rights! now we could do this annually or every six months.
I was also thinking to do this on a weekend have a campout, bonfire, bbq, and even a car show off, games for everybody,
someone mentioned to me a bug door toss, and everyone loves a sack race! things for the whole family

I wanted to throw the Idea out there and see what everybody thought, so give me feedback!
Now I know something of this magnatude is not going to be organized by just one person Its gonna take some time and alot of help from those intrested. It would consist of finding a park that would be able to hold this kind of event camping and such, finding a bbq grill big enough! now I know I saw a bug turned into a grill on someone pics, something like that would be great,,

So there it is Ive put the Idea out there Lets see who is intrested and maybe try to organize it for the spring. Winter is right around the corner and with the holidays there to!! lets see what we can comee up with... Let me know,
Dave and North Georgia Aircooled
daltondragger73
daltondragger73
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

I have an Idea!!! Empty Re: I have an Idea!!!

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:19 pm

I like the idea. The key will be to find a place where you can do it. I dont think location is that big of a deal if there is camping. It also should be on a non show weekend. Also avoiding the rain may be a problem as spring is very wet.
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by daltondragger73 Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:26 pm

Your right we would have to be very cautious when doing it in the spring, and on a no show weekend is a deffenit.. I have a couple places in mind but I want it to be an inbetween place dont want to have everybody driving a real far distance
daltondragger73
daltondragger73
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bakertim2 Fri Nov 14, 2008 9:36 pm

I love the idea lets get the ball (no pun intended) rollin'
bakertim2
bakertim2
Dub God

Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down