Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello all AA's

4 posters

Go down

Hello all AA's Empty Hello all AA's

Post by daltondragger73 Mon Jul 21, 2008 11:20 pm

Well let me be the first to say hello! although my JOB keeps me from getting to all the meets, Im going to work it out somehow. Im meeting w/ Gary this week.. and will be official AA.. look forward to meeting Everybody at the next AA meeting.... Smile
daltondragger73
daltondragger73
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Hello all AA's Empty Re: Hello all AA's

Post by 39coupe Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:06 pm

Look forward to meeting up some time. We usually have a blast even when we only drive a short distance and eat, it's a lot of fun getting a large number of VWs cruising together. Always turns heads. We had a number of people on the side of the road in Helen taking pictures of our caravan as we rolled through, it was really cool.
39coupe
39coupe
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 455
Registration date : 2008-07-20

http://www.aircooledaddicts.org

Back to top Go down

Post by daltondragger73 Wed Jul 23, 2008 12:02 am

Yeah.. Deffinetly, well im almost home Im in atlanta Ive got 3 deliveries to make on wend. than im going home. I am trying to plan a meet with Gary this week or next, all timeing then I should be able to make the 16th meet.. no promises but I did promise my wife I wouldnt stay out on the road as long 8 weeks is just to much, but had to get caught up on bills and such, and as an Owner Opperater trk drvr, fuel is thru the roof so.. see you all real soon
daltondragger73
daltondragger73
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 334
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by aircooledaddicts Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:51 pm

Just wanted to remind everybody about our little cruise this Sat. to the park to watch Goonies. It should be fun so I hope you can make it.
aircooledaddicts
aircooledaddicts
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1670

Back to top Go down

Post by 39coupe Wed Jul 30, 2008 8:07 am

Don't think I will be able to make this Saturday. Hoping to make the 16th though.
39coupe
39coupe
Dub Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by aircooledaddicts Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:38 pm

39coupe wrote:Don't think I will be able to make this Saturday. Hoping to make the 16th though.

I understand. You can't make all of them.we'll miss ya'll and hopefully we'll see you on the 16th.
aircooledaddicts
aircooledaddicts
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by 39coupe Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:32 am

Belt came off on the way home from work yesterday. Driving the truck today, boy it sure is nice having the AC and all but I miss my bug already. Hopefully I will have time this weekend to swap out the crank pully and put on a new belt. I have oil spraying everywhere in the engine compartment and I'm not sure where it is coming from. I have another crank pully so I'm going to try that and see if it helps.
39coupe
39coupe
Dub Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by EngineerTEN Sat Aug 02, 2008 10:39 pm

Gary,

My wife and I headed up from Douglasville and made it just to 285 and 85 around 6:45 when it began to storm. My wipers don't work and my engine is currently exposed so we had to pull off into the cover of a gas station until about 8pm until the storm let up enought to drive. I figured the event was cancled so we headed home. The storm did some damage while we were away from home and fell a tree across the windshield of my wife's car.

We will try to make it to the meet on the 16th. We will have to see if my wife is up to it then. She will be right at 9 months pregnant.

Take care...
EngineerTEN
EngineerTEN
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 358
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by aircooledaddicts Sat Aug 02, 2008 11:21 pm

EngineerTEN wrote:Gary,

My wife and I headed up from Douglasville and made it just to 285 and 85 around 6:45 when it began to storm. My wipers don't work and my engine is currently exposed so we had to pull off into the cover of a gas station until about 8pm until the storm let up enought to drive. I figured the event was cancled so we headed home. The storm did some damage while we were away from home and fell a tree across the windshield of my wife's car.

We will try to make it to the meet on the 16th. We will have to see if my wife is up to it then. She will be right at 9 months pregnant.

Take care...
Yep we cancelled it. We figured even if they showed the movie after the rain the ground would me a mess so we called it off. Thanks for coming out though and I'm glad ya'll got back home safely. That stinks about your wifes car. I've been there though. I had a nice 67 bug and woke up one morning to one of our trees laying across it Crying or Very sad
I hope you will be able to make the meet on the 16th. We should have a big turn out. If you can't make it we will definately understand.
aircooledaddicts
aircooledaddicts
Out of Control Dubber

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: