Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

First Annual Volkswagens of Ellijay benefit swap meet cruise in

2 posters

Go down

First Annual Volkswagens of Ellijay benefit swap meet cruise in Empty First Annual Volkswagens of Ellijay benefit swap meet cruise in

Post by 56rag Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:04 pm

Everyone mark there calenders for July 18. We are putting on a benefit vw swap meet for a dear friend who has recently passed. 100% of all proceeds will be given to the family. New and used vendors and car coral sections. All spaces are 10 bucks to set up. Spectators are free but any donation is GREATLY appreciated. All vws welcome, will have a cruise in type get together with no judging. Raffles and trivia questions with prizes. Will be a day of fun. The meet will be in a field, the closest mailbox I could find is 574 River St. Ellijay, Ga. That will get you close enough to see the crowds. Hope everyone can make it. Starts a 8 am and goes til ????Anyone needing a specific piece, let me know. I have quite a few bugs and ghias I will be parting out.

Last edited by 56rag on Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:31 am; edited 1 time in total
56rag
56rag
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 373
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

First Annual Volkswagens of Ellijay benefit swap meet cruise in Empty Re: First Annual Volkswagens of Ellijay benefit swap meet cruise in

Post by Bugman114 Wed Jun 17, 2009 9:54 pm

Sweet. any airheads, or anyone around, or south of the mcdonough area gonna ride up?
Bugman114
Bugman114
Dub God

Number of posts : 2461
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down