Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cherokee Chapter ACNA summer group pic and calendar shoot! Anyone can participate in the shoot!

+2
71_georgia_beetle
InTTruder
6 posters

Go down

Cherokee Chapter ACNA summer group pic and calendar shoot! Anyone can participate in the shoot! Empty Cherokee Chapter ACNA summer group pic and calendar shoot! Anyone can participate in the shoot!

Post by InTTruder Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:52 am

Summer Photo Shoot (Jun 13)
Date: 2009-06-13

Time: 9:00 AM

Summary: The Cherokee Audi Club is hosting their summer photo shoot in downtown Atlanta on the morning of June 13th.
The photo shoot will include both group and individual pictures taken by a professional photographer.

The Cherokee Audi Club is hosting their summer photo shoot in downtown Atlanta on the morning of June 13th. The photo shoot will include both group and individual pictures taken by a professional photographer, but feel free to bring your camera and take pictures, too. Individual shots of members cars will be added to the "Members Rides" section of the Cherokee Chapter Website and one or more of the group pictures will be featured in the 2010 Cherokee Chapter Calendar, which will be available for sale in Winter 2009. Last year, our photo shoot produced some great pictures; this year, we've got new locations and expect an even bigger turn out. So please join us for cars, cameras and camaraderie as we photograph our beautiful Audi's.

Schedule of Events:
1). 9:00 am breakfast at the Majestic Dinner located at: 1031 Ponce de Leon Ave Atlanta GA, 30306
2). 10:00 am meeting point Publix parking lot 1001 Ponce de Leon Ave Atlanta GA, 30306
3). 10:30 am Have group pic taken under the ATLANTA sign at Philips Arena.

4). Gather at holding area (TBD*)
5). 11:30 am Have group and individual pics taken in Old downtown by 11th Circut Court: 48 Forsyth St and surrounding streets and architectural buildings.

Contact me for ACNA or Chapter details.

InTTruder
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Cherokee Chapter ACNA summer group pic and calendar shoot! Anyone can participate in the shoot! Empty Re: Cherokee Chapter ACNA summer group pic and calendar shoot! Anyone can participate in the shoot!

Post by 71_georgia_beetle Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:16 pm

Who's the shooter?
71_georgia_beetle
71_georgia_beetle
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 1278
Registration date : 2008-07-22

http://www.burelphotography.com

Back to top Go down

Cherokee Chapter ACNA summer group pic and calendar shoot! Anyone can participate in the shoot! Empty Re: Cherokee Chapter ACNA summer group pic and calendar shoot! Anyone can participate in the shoot!

Post by 65type2dailydriver Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:57 pm

71_georgia_beetle wrote:Who's the shooter?

i think Lee Harvey Oswald was charged with the shooting. But many think there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.
65type2dailydriver
65type2dailydriver
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.gregoryalanclark.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugman114 Fri Jun 12, 2009 12:06 am

WOW Laughing
Bugman114
Bugman114
Dub God

Number of posts : 2461
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by VW12step Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:41 am

65type2dailydriver wrote:
71_georgia_beetle wrote:Who's the shooter?

i think Lee Harvey Oswald was charged with the shooting. But many think there was a second shooter on the grassy knoll.

Sheesh, you conspiracy guys kill me! Those in the know are aware that Kennedy lives on a small island in the Pacific with Elvis, Tupac, Jimmy Hoffa and the aged Amelia Erhart. The whole thing was faked.
VW12step
VW12step
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 499
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by 71_georgia_beetle Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:44 am

It was an ice bullet I tell ya!
71_georgia_beetle
71_georgia_beetle
Dub Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by InTTruder Sun Jun 14, 2009 8:22 am

The shooter (jeez you guys need better jobs) is a Mr. Jim King. He did the shots for last year. See some examples at our website.

Cherokee Chapter ACNA

InTTruder
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2009-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post by DiggerD Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:29 pm

Hell with who the shooter is! Rolling Eyes I'm still trying to figure out why I would want to take pics of a bunch of Audis.......... Evil or Very Mad
DiggerD
DiggerD
Appointed Forum Smartass

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by 71_georgia_beetle Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:58 pm

Many places on my two VW's share the Audi logo.
Cherokee Chapter ACNA summer group pic and calendar shoot! Anyone can participate in the shoot! Genuine_VW_part_Stamp
In 1964, Volkswagen succeeded in purchasing Auto Union, and in 1969, NSU Motorenwerke AG (NSU). The former company owned the historic Audi brand, which had disappeared after WW2. VW ultimately merged Auto Union and NSU to create the modern day Audi company, and would go on to develop it as its luxury vehicle marque. However, the purchase of Auto Union and NSU proved to be a pivotal point in Volkswagen's history, as both companies yielded the technological expertise that proved necessary for VW to survive when demand for its air-cooled models went into terminal decline as the 1970s dawned.
71_georgia_beetle
71_georgia_beetle
Dub Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by DiggerD Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:25 pm

Yep, I am aware of the ties between VW and Audi, but my question is still, why would I............oh nevermind!! Suspect
DiggerD
DiggerD
Appointed Forum Smartass

Number of posts : 2522
Registration date : 2009-01-18

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down