Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I met some of you folks at chick-fil-a in griffin.

5 posters

Go down

I met some of you folks at chick-fil-a in griffin.  Empty I met some of you folks at chick-fil-a in griffin.

Post by Phatbizzi Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:44 pm

I met some of you folks at chick-fil-a in griffin I think. Just wanted to let ya know that I found the site. I'm not the brightest crayon in the pack and I'm trying to figure this site out... So bear with me Smile
Phatbizzi
Phatbizzi
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

I met some of you folks at chick-fil-a in griffin.  Empty Re: I met some of you folks at chick-fil-a in griffin.

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:50 pm

Welcome aboard! You were the guy with the 72 right? I was in the dark green 64 beetle....My names Bryce
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

I met some of you folks at chick-fil-a in griffin.  Empty Re: I met some of you folks at chick-fil-a in griffin.

Post by fluxcap Wed Feb 12, 2014 9:53 pm

Welcome, glad you found the site! I was in the red/cream bus. Hopefully we'll see you around at some more get togethers.
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by Phatbizzi Wed Feb 12, 2014 10:02 pm

Yep, that's me. I'm Jason, most folks call me Phats or Phatboy. Preference I guess Smile
My bus has been covered up for a few years. I'm finally able to work on it and start ordering things for it. I almost forgot how much fun it is. But it takes time and patients for sure. I'm sure I'll have plenty of questions for you all.
Phatbizzi
Phatbizzi
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2014-02-12

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebuggy Thu Feb 13, 2014 1:59 pm

We're here for ya bud. Good to meet you. See ya around!
bumblebuggy
bumblebuggy
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:47 pm

Glad you made it here.
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 660
Registration date : 2008-07-21

http://yubuggin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down