Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone have The Autobahn Society Contact Info?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone have The Autobahn Society Contact Info? Empty Anyone have The Autobahn Society Contact Info?

Post by tjnkoo Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:50 pm

Hey guys,

Just wondering if anyone has any info about a shop called The Autobahn Society. I (really my dad) got my bus from them about five years ago but had no title. Steve Smith said he had the contact info for the title holder but my dad never got around to getting it. Now I'm looking to take it out of state in which I need a title to get it registered. I tried to call them up but the phone listed on google gives a "this number has been disconnected" message. Can anyone help a fellow out?

Thanks!
tjnkoo
tjnkoo
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-07-12

Back to top Go down

Anyone have The Autobahn Society Contact Info? Empty Re: Anyone have The Autobahn Society Contact Info?

Post by Damn-it Don Thu Jul 25, 2013 12:19 pm

Do you have a bill of sale? If so Georgia will allow you to register it/get tags. Have you asked them about generating a title for you here, before you leave? I've also seen companies advertised in hot rod mags that claim to supply titles to people in your position.
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone have The Autobahn Society Contact Info? Empty Re: Anyone have The Autobahn Society Contact Info?

Post by cjvan71 Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:20 pm

Some of the title companies can do it but it cost several hundred dollars last time I checked on it. Atleast the ones I checked with did.
cjvan71
cjvan71
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by tjnkoo Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:27 am

Do you think they could generate a title? The VIN is clean, just at some point the title was lost in the past 37 years. I'm trying to steer clear of any title companies. Fairly sketchy from what I've heard.
tjnkoo
tjnkoo
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2013-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down