Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello again.

3 posters

Go down

Hello again. Empty Hello again.

Post by Spook Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:45 am

Been a interesting several months since I visited the site. Took a break from VWs and this forum to get things straightened out in my life. Last posts I made,I was having great difficulty keeping my bug running among other things. I'm happy to say that I have made great strides in improving my situation. I now have a more reliable mode of daily transportation AND I have opened my bodyshop up part time for business. I also have a co-worker working with me at the shop which makes things much easier. I'm very excited about the future and I hope I can be of service to the VW community when it comes to paint and body restoration needs. Anyway, I'm not good at keeping up with forums but I will try to keep up progress reports with lots of pictures of our work. I would just love to get this going to where I have several customer VWs in my shop. BTW I went to the cruise in at Warner Robins this past weekend to meet some of you guys but I was kinda late and didn't speak to anyone.
Spook
Spook
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 69
Registration date : 2012-06-13

Back to top Go down

Hello again. Empty Re: Hello again.

Post by cjvan71 Mon Mar 11, 2013 1:35 pm

Its always nice to like what your doing. Where is your shop?
cjvan71
cjvan71
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Spook Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:10 pm

Roberta Georgia. Convenient to Macon,Ft.Valley,Reynolds,Perry,Monroe. Hopefully I can get a road cut to my pond. I would like to host a cruise-in campout thing eventually.
Spook
Spook
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by cjvan71 Mon Mar 11, 2013 3:20 pm

That sounds cool. I'm in between Thomaston and Zebulon.
cjvan71
cjvan71
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2011-05-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Spook Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:04 pm

I work in Macon on Broadway and I plan to keep my day job for a while. I have a couple contracts doing work for other shops in the area so my shop is definitely not Volks only. I am an enthusiast though having collected Volks stuff since I was 16 years old. Any idea how many people are driving dubs in the Macon area?
Spook
Spook
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by bayboy87 Mon Mar 11, 2013 4:34 pm

there are quite a few vws in the area im just outside of macon injones county we have a shop bugs4christ may have heard of us . i am currently building a bay bus but dont drive one i see many and talk to many ppl around most not on this site yet. market it right and all should work out . where abouts in roberta is this shop?
bayboy87
bayboy87
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2012-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Spook Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:07 pm

I have heard of bugs4christ. I know about the recent build from the news. My shop is in Roberta on highway 80 a mile before you get to the old courthouse,on the left. There is a couple Suzuki Samurais sitting out in front of it. I have a day job as well so the shop will just be my second job for now. Out there most nights and weekends
Spook
Spook
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum