Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just like that missing sock in the dryer...

4 posters

Go down

Just like that missing sock in the dryer... Empty Just like that missing sock in the dryer...

Post by 57RTOval Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:16 pm

Isn't it aggravating when you KNOW you have certain parts around but can't find them? The much needed wheel bearings and spindle nuts turned up tonight after looking for them for the past two weeks. Too bad that one sock hasn't turned up yet.
57RTOval
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Just like that missing sock in the dryer... Empty Re: Just like that missing sock in the dryer...

Post by Jon65 Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:24 pm

Yeah, now that you mentioned it, that does get pretty irritating.

It's kinda like the TV remote in a way. You know its somewhere, and you can spend all day looking for it, just to find it right out in the open on the coffee table or something. Rolling Eyes

Jon65
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Back to top Go down

Just like that missing sock in the dryer... Empty Re: Just like that missing sock in the dryer...

Post by MRJEL Wed Dec 12, 2012 9:19 am

What irritates me the most is that when I do find it, it's right where I had put it so that I would "remember where it was!"

Oh yeah, I used to lose all my dad's tools too. Smile He had to blame mom when I moved away Razz

MRJEL
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by mike hardigree Fri Dec 14, 2012 2:46 pm

i thought it was just us old folks that done that.
mike hardigree
mike hardigree
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 80
Registration date : 2012-12-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down