Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELP ME I BEG YOU

3 posters

Go down

HELP ME I BEG YOU Empty HELP ME I BEG YOU

Post by inkaddict13 Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:06 pm

I need some help I will give you gas money....bow down whatever ...i boughta 75 bettle baja with a 70 motor in it and i cant seem no matter what i try to get the carb right.....my dwell tach is trashed and i am at my wits end...if anyone could come over and adjust this carb for me i would be truly greatful and as i said i will give you some gas money...the carb is a pict30...i want to drive it to work tomorrow so bad please help....i am on my knees begging Sad ....my number is 678-878-1886 if you can help...thanx bom
inkaddict13
inkaddict13
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-11-24

Back to top Go down

HELP ME I BEG YOU Empty Re: HELP ME I BEG YOU

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:45 pm

I can probably help you tomorrow but not today
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugman114 Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:32 pm

if ya want to mess with it yourself, its not too bad. just twist the big screw in till it idles good, then adjust the little screw till it sounds right. screw it in till it starts to bog, then back out till it runs good, and boggs again. Try and find the "middle area" Give it a good rev after each adjustment to see how it sounds. Also, be sure to get the motor nice and warm. never adjust when its cold. If the adjustment screws don't seem to be having any effect, then there may be something wrong with the carb.

remember, the fat screw is the idle adjustment, and the little one is the mixture screw.

Hope this helps. it usually takes me a while to actually get it spot on (over 30 minutes of messing with it), lol. whereas it takes jason at IAS like 30 seconds to get it spot on, lol.
Bugman114
Bugman114
Dub God

Number of posts : 2461
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum