Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CANCELLED - James D. Price Memorial Car Show - Saturday November 7 12-4pm Woodstock, GA

Go down

CANCELLED - James D. Price Memorial Car Show - Saturday November 7 12-4pm Woodstock, GA Empty CANCELLED - James D. Price Memorial Car Show - Saturday November 7 12-4pm Woodstock, GA

Post by Periwinkle Possum Thu Oct 08, 2015 4:51 pm

DUE TO A RAINY FORECAST FOR SATURDAY 7 NOVEMBER, WE ARE CANCELING THE SHOW>

We hope to reschedule for around May 1 (his birthday) and I'll keep this forum posted. Thanks if you were considering coming to the show. Hope to see you in the area at another event soon.

Hi everyone,

My father-in-law, James Dewey Price, recently passed away after a long battle with Alzheimer's. All through his life, he loved anything with wheels and a motor, and we're celebrating his life with a memorial car show!  Details are:

James D. Price Memorial Car Show Saturday November 7 at New Victoria Baptist Church in Woodstock, GA.

Dewey was an Air Force Vietnam veteran, aircraft mechanic, private pilot, professional drag racer, heavy equipment mechanic, business owner, and collector of American muscle cars. Please come join us as we display a few of his favorite vehicles, plus mementos of his life.

Plan to bring your own favorite vehicle to show. Whether you like them old or new, fast or slow, we'd love for you to come display your car alongside his and enjoy talking with other car fanatics. We'll have a fun Show Favorite trophy, along with a short memorial service to celebrate his life.

More details to come, but put it on your calendars now and plan to join us.

I'll be driving my Thing, which he would have appreciated even though he was a die-hard Chevy man.  Smile

You can see more and RSVP at the Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/1502866640039358/

Thanks!

Last edited by Periwinkle Possum on Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Periwinkle Possum
Periwinkle Possum
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-09-29

Back to top Go down

CANCELLED - James D. Price Memorial Car Show - Saturday November 7 12-4pm Woodstock, GA Empty Re: CANCELLED - James D. Price Memorial Car Show - Saturday November 7 12-4pm Woodstock, GA

Post by Periwinkle Possum Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:26 pm

We're just a little less than two weeks away! Just want to remind you all of the event. It's not a formal car show, but we're considering doing one for real next year. Come join us and celebrate a gearhead's life by bringing your favorite car to show off and meet other car nuts.
Periwinkle Possum
Periwinkle Possum
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2015-09-29

Back to top Go down