Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Meet up at Red Brick Brewing Co.

3 posters

Go down

Meet up at Red Brick Brewing Co. Empty Meet up at Red Brick Brewing Co.

Post by CFChris85 Thu Mar 26, 2015 12:08 pm

Hey guys and gals wanted to reach out to see if there was any interest in this. I am the Event Coordinator at Red Brick Brewing Co. and recently purchased a 2011 Mk6 TDI. I was thinking about putting together a car show or meet up here at the brewery sometime in the near future. Im pretty new to the VW world so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

CFChris85
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2015-03-26

Back to top Go down

Meet up at Red Brick Brewing Co. Empty Re: Meet up at Red Brick Brewing Co.

Post by ultralite Fri Mar 27, 2015 11:11 pm

Personally I'd welcome any VW activity in Atlanta. I know there's many of us around but can't seem to get a regular meetup going. Geographically you're pretty central so maybe that would help.

Maybe open it up to all VWs modern and vintage? Or expand it further to German in general? Just some ideas....

ultralite
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by panic_fan Thu Apr 16, 2015 3:28 pm

CFChris85 wrote:Hey guys and gals wanted to reach out to see if there was any interest in this. I am the Event Coordinator at Red Brick Brewing Co. and recently purchased a 2011 Mk6 TDI. I was thinking about putting together a car show or meet up here at the brewery sometime in the near future. Im pretty new to the VW world so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I think it would be a good idea. Definitly vintage and new cars, and just double check to make sure something else isnt going on around town. Spring/Summer is busy for car shows etc.
panic_fan
panic_fan
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down