Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

were have u been

+2
ultralite
DOODLE BUGG
6 posters

Go down

were have u been Empty were have u been

Post by DOODLE BUGG Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:38 pm

i know every one has been busy but its show season an no one has been working on or updating build threads i know face book is easy but this site was built for us take advantage of it as soon as i get through remodeling my kitchen there will be smoke coming out of my shop an yall will see pics so whats your excuse
DOODLE BUGG
DOODLE BUGG
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1643
Registration date : 2008-12-01

http://bugglife.com

Back to top Go down

were have u been Empty Re: were have u been

Post by ultralite Fri Jun 13, 2014 8:57 pm

Timely topic for me at least; last month and a half has been the fun kind of busy for us.

We went camping then,
Visited relatives out of state then,
Went camping again then,
Helped a friend remodel a basement.

Today I drove my Westy for the first time in a couple of weeks. (Except for around the block occasionally to keep everything limbered up.)

Now I'm ready to get back to my Westy projects, hopefully this weekend.

ultralite
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 181
Registration date : 2012-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Damn-it Don Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:30 am

ultralite wrote:Timely topic for me at least
Ditto!

Been on the seldom seen list myself this spring- can't beleive the last show I made it to was Cruise the Coop!

Been in the Airwex shop- painting a lot of bikes- had the priveledge to do some paint on a '70 Charger (wow, what a car!) and a few other odd jobs; all after 55-65 hr weeks at work. Have a big trip planned to visit a lot of family in a few weeks, so the opportunity to work my a** off has been appreciated. My family means the world to me and I am really looking forward to spending the week with them after too many years missing them.

Hope the work continues when I return, and looking forward to seeing all you 'dubbers when I get back!
Damn-it Don
Damn-it Don
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1692
Registration date : 2008-07-25

http://airwerxart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MRJEL Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:38 am

After the 4th surgery of the year, I am now able (with Chiropractic help) to do a few things that have piled up on me in the last 18 months or so!

Have not been "show worthy" in a while (recovering knees don't like clutch pedals!)

Burnt valve on family car necessitated a new/used purchase which needed an engine swap.

Trying to keep the son with something that runs (He leaves for Paris Island tomorrow!)

Trying to get time and energy to do some transmission work on MY truck.

Attempting to keep 6 acres mowed and trimmed. Wife & son help, but I have to keep repairing the mowers!

Must paint and re-upholster the Model A coupe for the youngest daughters wedding. Got a year, but it will creep up on me!

The yellow 73 is 95%+ done. Need to get finished and sold to fund more projects.

If all was perfect though I'd have completed this earthly journey, so I guess I can't complain!

MRJEL
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 220
Registration date : 2012-06-29

Back to top Go down

Post by pwmcguire Sat Jun 14, 2014 10:34 am

Been visiting with my father, off and on, in PA since Feb, He was 88, he passed away may 27th. I had to pass on Y U buggin. After the Helen poker run, My beetle limped home. It needed a new clutch. My mother in laws trailblazer was eating water pumps so this time I changed the fan clutch again. It works great. I needed new brakes on my car. wife's oil needed changed, The riding lawn mower is currently down. It has finally slowed down, looking forward to getting the beetle out tomorrow for dubs and donuts.
pwmcguire
pwmcguire
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Gabass Sat Jun 14, 2014 5:21 pm

Pan is ready, nothing to do really until I get the body back from Alabama.
Gabass
Gabass
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 350
Registration date : 2013-01-17

https://www.facebook.com/NorthGeorgiaSpeedometer?fref=ts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: