Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Motor Vehicle Department of Revenue Help !!!

3 posters

Go down

Need Motor Vehicle Department of Revenue Help !!! Empty Need Motor Vehicle Department of Revenue Help !!!

Post by Air Cooleds Only Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Hello Georgia Dubs ! I have a vintage VW shop in Northern Arizona. I'm currently trying to sell a vehicle here, however receiving a clear title has been a major pain in the rear.
When AZ DMV does a vin search on it , the same number pops up in Georgia's data base. Ive called Georgia dept of Rev, and they told me the Vin# is for a Caterpillar tractor....not a VW .

Unfortunately, this process needs to take place as if it were 1979, and all be done through snail mail and state departments that are slower then molasses. They tell me 2-4 weeks... Arggghhh

Here is what I'm in need of: Someone to receive from me and fill out a Form Requesting Vehicle Information, take that form to the GA Department of Revenue, receive the hard copy of the information and send it to me.
I will pay $50.00 via Paypal or credit at my shop for your efforts
Please Contact Chris at aircooledsonly@yahoo.com

Thank You!

www.aircooledsonly.com

Air Cooleds Only
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-12-04

Back to top Go down

Need Motor Vehicle Department of Revenue Help !!! Empty Re: Need Motor Vehicle Department of Revenue Help !!!

Post by ASBug Thu Dec 05, 2013 2:58 pm

I'm Game.
PM me.
The Court house here in town and I have a great relationship...
Lotsa vw's have passed through my hands.
ASBug
ASBug
Dub God

Number of posts : 2185
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Need Motor Vehicle Department of Revenue Help !!! Empty Re: Need Motor Vehicle Department of Revenue Help !!!

Post by mrfeather Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:41 pm

In Ga if the car has been out of the system and or come from another State. GA has an Officer go out and verify the Vin#. It could be a miss print with the GA. DMV someone would have to find the " tractor " and verify it's vin# the only issue is that the state is not going to release that info easily. I don't know if your state dose this but you may be able to get the DMV to verify the vin#.

Just a suggestion
mrfeather
mrfeather
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 176
Registration date : 2011-01-07

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down