Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My 66 and Helen ga

Go down

My 66 and Helen ga Empty My 66 and Helen ga

Post by pwmcguire Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:17 am

My 66 beetle Scooter has an issue with driving to Helen. It simply refuses to go. The first time was for the poker run. The car was running perfect, the wife and I made a quick stop in Canton. We returned to the car and started it up, the alternator bearings started squealing. They were completely shot, just like that. We ended up taking the wife's 08 beetle to the poker run. The best thing about going to the poker run is that I actually won an alternator. Today after work I decided to take Scooter to Cartersville to see my daughter dance. The car ran great to and from Cartersville. I stopped in the drive way to look at the engine. I jumped back in and went to start it, nothing, I have the ignition on a special relay and that's all you could hear. I haven't had much time to investigate because It's late and no time tomorrow, because after church, I had plans to drive scooter to Helen to go tubing. I wish my car would want to go to Helen.
pwmcguire
pwmcguire
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 787
Registration date : 2009-08-06

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum