Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any clubs. meet ups, people in Cassville/Cartersville area?

+5
60andslow
Lucy_Coop
kokodabobo
67vdub
HeyRobi
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Any clubs. meet ups, people in Cassville/Cartersville area?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Any clubs. meet ups, people in Cassville/Cartersville area?

Post by ASBug Sat Dec 14, 2013 9:22 pm

X2!
ASBug
ASBug
Dub God

Number of posts : 2185
Registration date : 2009-01-12

Back to top Go down

Any clubs. meet ups, people in Cassville/Cartersville area?  - Page 2 Empty Re: Any clubs. meet ups, people in Cassville/Cartersville area?

Post by kokodabobo Sat Dec 14, 2013 10:09 pm

If anyone has some land around here and a date to set something up in the next few weeks that would be great. I know its busy with the holidays but id like to get together and see some faces that maybe we could all start working on projects together and know who to call if we break down lol
kokodabobo
kokodabobo
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 303
Registration date : 2012-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy_Coop Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:28 am

We can meet up out at my place if yall pick a date. I have a place to have a bonfire if that is a item on the wish list. I live off hwy 113. Just let me know if thats something yall would be intersted in.
Lucy_Coop
Lucy_Coop
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2013-01-08

Back to top Go down

Post by 60andslow Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:37 pm

Hey kodie and coop im down. Cant drive bc of my surgery but a bonfire sounds nice. Maybe kody could give me a ride. Lmk.
60andslow
60andslow
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by 60andslow Tue Dec 17, 2013 12:40 pm

Or i have a firepit and a huge yard at my place... Eitherway lmk.
60andslow
60andslow
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 531
Registration date : 2010-12-04

Back to top Go down

Post by kokodabobo Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:46 pm

If we could get about 10 or more interested we can start planning a date / place.
kokodabobo
kokodabobo
Dub Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by bakertim2 Tue Dec 17, 2013 9:06 pm

I'll come hang with you guys.
bakertim2
bakertim2
Dub God

Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyRobi Wed Jan 08, 2014 11:55 am

Hey Guys I got an email from a club I was in, in Gwinnett county, They are doing a cruise to Marietta Dinner. Lets a get a group together, meet in Cartersville and meet them there! Who is in?

Here is the email I received.....

Hello Everyone,
Our First cruise of the year will be to Marietta Diner on Saturday January 25th. We will meet at Sugarloaf Mills(formerly Discover Mills) at 10:30 AM and leave for Marietta Diner at 11:00 AM. We will have lunch there and head back in the afternoon.

This is a cruise that we have done in the past and we will be inviting other Georgia Clubs to meet us there and join in the fun.

Please let me know that you intend to Cruise with us, so we can get a headcount on who will be there.

Thanks so much and see you then,
Jack
HeyRobi
HeyRobi
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2012-11-06

Back to top Go down

Post by kokodabobo Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:02 pm

Looks like I'm free that day. If it holds up count me +1 in
kokodabobo
kokodabobo
Dub Nut

Back to top Go down

Post by jotty Wed Jan 08, 2014 6:14 pm

Count me in!!

jotty
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2013-07-16

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyRobi Sun May 04, 2014 12:09 pm

Ok I have decided to take another route in bringing those around the Cartersville area together. I started a group page on FB along with printing off little cards inviting random dubs I see around town. Please come join it so we can get a head count. Maybe we could have our first meet at the upcoming car show in Cartersville next weekend. Hopefully the white square back and yellow super beetle I see all the time see this and join.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/BartowVW/
HeyRobi
HeyRobi
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by HeyRobi Sat May 24, 2014 12:11 pm

I posted this in the general chat also but....

I'm taking the family down to Bowden tonight for what sounds like a pretty cool car meet. 75+ cars and a live band. If anyone wants to cruise with us or meet us there.....

The info..

Cruise Night At Wendy's
4 to 8pm
we will have a live band at each event and we have door prizes for registered participates. We also have a money tree at each event.
Cars Trucks motor cycles and military vechiles are welcome.
HeyRobi
HeyRobi
Dub Noob

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2