circle your wagons

Go down

circle your wagons

Post by jim conner on Sat May 04, 2013 8:11 pm

Well Guy's if you didn't make it today all you missed was a bunch of rain and blue tarps covering about everything.We drove thru rain all the way from home to Siverville Tenn. I walked around the venders twice but did not find anything. When we left I saw another guy with his wife pushing a baby stroller, he had on a Ga. Dubs T shirt. That was about it for us. O we did stop by Russell Stover and the wife bought some chocolate. Yum. Tomorrow it is on to Ohio and then Pa. to pick up a load of glass for Mrs. Slim to sale on Fle-Bay Be back home Tuesday. Regards, Jim Crying or Very sad
jim conner
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 172
Registration date : 2008-07-21

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: circle your wagons

Post by 67vdub on Sun May 05, 2013 10:47 pm

jim conner wrote:Well Guy's if you didn't make it today all you missed was a bunch of rain and blue tarps covering about everything.We drove thru rain all the way from home to Siverville Tenn. I walked around the venders twice but did not find anything. When we left I saw another guy with his wife pushing a baby stroller, he had on a Ga. Dubs T shirt. That was about it for us. O we did stop by Russell Stover and the wife bought some chocolate. Yum. Tomorrow it is on to Ohio and then Pa. to pick up a load of glass for Mrs. Slim to sale on Fle-Bay Be back home Tuesday. Regards, Jim Crying or Very sad

I was the guy pushing the stroller had fun got their before the rain..But I did get WET. Good times! My buddy made some good cash for a wet weekend. Fall show same weekend as the 411 yard sale makes for a good drive from georgia. Very Happy
67vdub
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 689
Registration date : 2010-03-25

View user profile http://<style>.ig-b- { display: inline-block; } .ig-b- img

Back to top Go down

Post by DubDawg2579 on Mon May 06, 2013 8:13 am

67vdub wrote:
I was the guy pushing the stroller
You didn't know it was him, Slim? I'd have recognized that paper sack anywhere Very Happy I was planning on going to CYW, but had planned to go to Gary's shop a day or two before instead. The weather cancelled both of those plans for me.
DubDawg2579
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 255
Registration date : 2013-04-11

View user profile http://www.facebook.com/blamb2579

Back to top Go down

Post by 57RTOval on Mon May 06, 2013 6:17 pm

I guess I hit the right time to be there, 9 AM to 1 PM on Saturday. Just intermittent sprinkles/showers. Went through the vendors 3 times and found everything on my shopping list including two steering lock/key assemblies with keys for the Thing projects. Also found a good rear bumper for the 57 without over-rider holes. Had fun talking with friends I ran into from both Canton and Marietta. It certainly got wetter in the afternoon!
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 529
Registration date : 2008-11-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum