Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance

+46
56rag
Wildo
57RTOval
tronview
72Andy
zabo
panic_fan
damon23
Murdock00
Beetle Bailey
peregrine67
67vdub
DOODLE BUGG
fusium
cjvan71
dlandvw3
Grifspop
BKiller
type901
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
ping349n
ibjamn
vw57drvr
Brooksmx_829
Gabass
DubDawg2579
Muffler Bearing
Cal Look
Do Work 93YJ
type4revolution
DiggerD
bumblebuggy
fluxcap
southeastvw
Raggtop
SavannahVW
shaky
bayboy87
pwmcguire
vwtattooed
Major62
Jon65
Knumb Knucks
overspray
bakertim2
camch
50 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st    FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance  - Page 8 Empty Re: www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance

Post by fluxcap Mon Jun 03, 2013 6:58 pm

Mayberry Crewzers have 100 or so pics up on their facebook page as well.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.469658249788652.1073741826.362539210500557&type=1

The guy from their club pulling the single wheel around the track was awesome. Think that was the first time somebody had pulled a trailer around at YUB.

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st    FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance  - Page 8 421311_469662829788194_225260016_n
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st    FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance  - Page 8 Empty Re: www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance

Post by dave1960 Mon Jun 03, 2013 9:51 pm

Had an awesome time. Spencer was very excited to get a People's Top 10 for his savannah beige 66. There were so many awesome cars and great folks.

dave1960
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2011-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by panic_fan Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:31 am

panic_fan
panic_fan
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by rican11 Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:56 pm

Its a little long but here is the video I shot cruising the track.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151366283390736&set=vb.511725735&type=2&theater
rican11
rican11
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2011-06-22

Back to top Go down

Post by macollins105 Wed Jun 05, 2013 1:10 am

Had another awesome time at the show. My brother took some high res photos of a few cars going around turn 3 and a few of the show. PM me with your email address if you want me to send you the 6MB file of the photo you want. Here is a link to the album.

https://s926.photobucket.com/user/macollins105/library/YUBUGGIN%202013
macollins105
macollins105
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2012-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by SavannahVW Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:06 pm

Thanks for sharing all your photos of YUBuggin. Great Time for everyone. This show will only get bigger and better!!! Thanks again to all the organizers. Here's a cool photo....[img]www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st    FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance  - Page 8 YUBuggin43_zps1dda58ae[/img]
SavannahVW
SavannahVW
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 136
Registration date : 2011-07-19

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon65 Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:38 am

Just wanted to add in the video that my friend took of my group going around the track.

WARNING: I am not a video making expert, and I know that my video doesn't even come close to those previously posted. Neutral

Jon65
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:05 am

Just read the story in the newest Hot VWs about how Bruce lost his camera and all the pics he had taken at the show.  What a bummer Sad . On the plus side, his story talks really well about the show!

Mike/David, have y'all heard anything about whether they'll still put an article in, possibly with photos submitted from others?
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by vwtattooed Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:38 pm

No, in fact I have tried to contact Bruce on several ocassions via e-mail and have had no response!!Shocked 
vwtattooed
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Tue Aug 13, 2013 8:03 pm

Well that stinks! Hopefully he's just busy with show season and will get back to you soon.
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Tue Aug 13, 2013 10:22 pm

No I will call him tomorrow and try to get a answer. First I've heard also of this
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 660

http://yubuggin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Wed Aug 14, 2013 10:29 pm

Just talked to Bruce at hot vws. There will not be an article due to all the lost photos. He did say he will be back next year though. Sorry to all.
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Knumb Knucks Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:48 am

This Blows. I net losing that camera blows even more.
Knumb Knucks
Knumb Knucks
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1768
Registration date : 2008-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:08 am

Yeah, that stinks!  His story did include a very favorable review/description of the show though. He mentioned having a video of the track cruise somewhere on the hot vws website, but I couldn't find it.  Oh well, at least I now have more time to get Bocephus looking a little better in case he makes it into the background of any shots in next years article!

Last edited by fluxcap on Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Thu Aug 15, 2013 2:00 pm

The video will be up in a couple daysand he said. Sorry about the article guys.
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon65 Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:50 pm

Yeah, I'm a little disappointed that there won't be an article. But, it's not the end of the world. We all still had a good time, got to look at some cool dubs (meet some cool dub people) and get a few laps around the track. Just to look at the positive side.Wink

We'll just have to wait and try again next year.

Jon65
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by 57RTOval Sun Sep 15, 2013 3:53 pm

I realized this AM that I never uploaded my pics from YUB!  Better late than never, here they are:
http://www.clukey.phanfare.com/6230379
57RTOval
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon65 Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:01 pm

^Great pics. I see you got me in the background of one of them.Very Happy

Jon65
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8