Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance

+46
56rag
Wildo
57RTOval
tronview
72Andy
zabo
panic_fan
damon23
Murdock00
Beetle Bailey
peregrine67
67vdub
DOODLE BUGG
fusium
cjvan71
dlandvw3
Grifspop
BKiller
type901
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
ping349n
ibjamn
vw57drvr
Brooksmx_829
Gabass
DubDawg2579
Muffler Bearing
Cal Look
Do Work 93YJ
type4revolution
DiggerD
bumblebuggy
fluxcap
southeastvw
Raggtop
SavannahVW
shaky
bayboy87
pwmcguire
vwtattooed
Major62
Jon65
Knumb Knucks
overspray
bakertim2
camch
50 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st    FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance  - Page 5 Empty Re: www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance

Post by vwtattooed Sun May 26, 2013 11:17 am

if you pre-register please be sure to select the correct areas you want to participate in, I know the page is a little confusing. If you want to show your car please select vehicle registration only, then add track cruise and dyno if you choose. If you plan to vend, please choose your correct new or used vendor box and any additonal options you want.
We want to ensure that everyone gets what they payed for and this will help everything run smoother/faster day of show. Thanks!!....5 more days!! cheers bounce bounce
vwtattooed
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 798
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Back to top Go down

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st    FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance  - Page 5 Empty Re: www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance

Post by peregrine67 Sun May 26, 2013 3:45 pm

cleaning and buffing the bus this weekend to make her purdy for
Saturday.
peregrine67
peregrine67
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2010-01-27

http://freephilosophicaldiscussions.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon65 Sun May 26, 2013 4:13 pm

vwtattooed wrote:if you pre-register please be sure to select the correct areas you want to participate in, I know the page is a little confusing. If you want to show your car please select vehicle registration only, then add track cruise and dyno if you choose. If you plan to vend, please choose your correct new or used vendor box and any additonal options you want.
We want to ensure that everyone gets what they payed for and this will help everything run smoother/faster day of show. Thanks!!....5 more days!! cheers bounce bounce

Thanks for that, I did get a little confused with the choices. I'll be sure to pre-register this evening when I get back to the computer.

Jon65
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 875
Registration date : 2012-11-17

Back to top Go down

Post by Beetle Bailey Sun May 26, 2013 5:23 pm

I'm already pre register ready to go
Beetle Bailey
Beetle Bailey
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 177
Registration date : 2012-05-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Murdock00 Sun May 26, 2013 6:06 pm

Like wise and looking forward to it!

Murdock00
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2013-05-22

Back to top Go down

Post by damon23 Sun May 26, 2013 6:20 pm

My son and I will be on the powertour but I'm thinking my wife may go and get ideas for her bus.

damon23
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2013-05-05

Back to top Go down

Post by vwtattooed Mon May 27, 2013 9:54 pm

Thanks to Kale and Tara, we will have a kids fun zone! We should have a little something for everybody this year.
Also want to let everyone know pre-registration will close Wednesday at midnight....
vwtattooed
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by type901 Mon May 27, 2013 9:57 pm

Pre registered! Can't wait.

type901
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by southeastvw Tue May 28, 2013 10:14 pm

Just registered the Golf. It isn't a show car, but it will be there! I can place a picture of my painted Bus on it though? LOL

We will be headed up from South Georgia Saturday morning. See yall there
southeastvw
southeastvw
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 216
Registration date : 2008-07-28

http://www.sevwa.com

Back to top Go down

Post by panic_fan Wed May 29, 2013 9:40 am

registered and ready bounce
panic_fan
panic_fan
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 410
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Wed May 29, 2013 3:23 pm

Hey Mike/David, will we have a canopy/shade again when working the gate? Looking like it's gonna be sunny!
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857
Registration date : 2008-07-20

Back to top Go down

Post by vw57drvr Wed May 29, 2013 4:47 pm

I have a question. Maybe I missed it on the website, but I did pre register. My total was $45 for the show, track cruise, and dyno. Does that include my passengers or do they need a spectator ticket? No biggie either way, just curious. This will be my first year.
vw57drvr
vw57drvr
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Wed May 29, 2013 5:31 pm

vw57drvr wrote:I have a question. Maybe I missed it on the website, but I did pre register. My total was $45 for the show, track cruise, and dyno. Does that include my passengers or do they need a spectator ticket? No biggie either way, just curious.

Yes, I need to know this too! I know how I and most others at the gate were charging last year, but not sure if that was the "correct" way.

vw57drvr wrote:This will be my first year.

That's not true, you were at the very first YU Buggin at the old location. Hard to believe it's grown so much in 5 years!

www.yubuggin.com VW Car Show and Dyno Day june 1st    FREE Vendors spot HOT VW'S magazine in attendance  - Page 5 YUBugginshow2008027
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by vw57drvr Wed May 29, 2013 6:44 pm

Holy cow! I didnt realize that was YU Buggin. I just heard about a show and headed that way. It poured the entire way.
vw57drvr
vw57drvr
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 902
Registration date : 2010-03-01

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Wed May 29, 2013 6:46 pm

Eric we will have shade for you and thank you for all volunteers help. When you registered that is for you and your car entry fee. All other spectators will be $1.00 to get in. I hope this answered your questions
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 660

http://yubuggin.com

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Wed May 29, 2013 7:05 pm

camch wrote: Eric we will have shade for you and thank you for all volunteers help. When you registered that is for you and your car entry fee. All other spectators will be $1.00 to get in. I hope this answered your questions

Cool deal! Me and Kelly will be there early to help do some setting up. Looking forward to it!
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Wed May 29, 2013 7:10 pm

vw57drvr wrote:Holy cow! I didnt realize that was YU Buggin. I just heard about a show and headed that way. It poured the entire way.

Yeah, my bug wasn't even finished back then! I had to go in the toyota Rolling Eyes . I remember passing you at the entrance as I was heading home (soggy).
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by vwtattooed Wed May 29, 2013 9:49 pm

fluxcap wrote:Hey Mike/David, will we have a canopy/shade again when working the gate? Looking like it's gonna be sunny!
SHADE!?? Heck no, gotta sweat it out! Smile Wink
vwtattooed
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Wed May 29, 2013 10:11 pm

Dang the guy that posted above me sure is mean
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by ping349n Wed May 29, 2013 10:34 pm

I know there was a post about donations and was just wondering if you guys would want a bunch of travel size toiletries? Shampoo, soaps ect.. Wit ally travels and stuff I have a bunch that I can donate if that would help out at all.
ping349n
ping349n
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Wed May 29, 2013 10:56 pm

Yes that would be for bugs for christ
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by type4revolution Thu May 30, 2013 7:38 am

Watercoolers like to sweat it out leave him be
type4revolution
type4revolution
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 906
Registration date : 2011-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post by camch Thu May 30, 2013 10:16 am

Preregistration is closed
camch
camch
Dub Crazy

Back to top Go down

Post by vwtattooed Thu May 30, 2013 11:25 am

ping349n wrote:I know there was a post about donations and was just wondering if you guys would want a bunch of travel size toiletries? Shampoo, soaps ect.. Wit ally travels and stuff I have a bunch that I can donate if that would help out at all.
any donations are welcome, please deliver all donations to the Bugs 4 Christ crew... Thanks!
vwtattooed
vwtattooed
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by ping349n Thu May 30, 2013 11:34 am

vwtattooed wrote:
ping349n wrote:I know there was a post about donations and was just wondering if you guys would want a bunch of travel size toiletries? Shampoo, soaps ect.. Wit ally travels and stuff I have a bunch that I can donate if that would help out at all.
any donations are welcome, please deliver all donations to the Bugs 4 Christ crew... Thanks!

Will do. I'm trying to get more stuff together between my house and my in-laws. Should have a few things.
ping349n
ping349n
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 344
Registration date : 2011-09-23

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next