'72 Bay Window Cot mounting Clip Maesurements

Go down

'72 Bay Window Cot mounting Clip Maesurements Empty '72 Bay Window Cot mounting Clip Maesurements

Post by rpm750 on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:18 am

I need some one to measure how high the bottom screw is from a fixed spot for the front child's cot. I need the front measurement over the dash and the rear over the seat back pedestal. You only need to measure one side I will use the same measurement on the other side.

This cot came out of a '72 so I need this measurement from a '72. I did a search on the samba and VW changed the lengths of the rods a couple of times and if the rod was shorter the mounting spot was raised to accommodate the shorter rods. I guess I could hold it up and see where the rod length and the brackets work the beast and make sure the cot is level. A measurement would be nice to make sure I'm in the ball park before drilling holes in the pillars.

Thanks in advance.
rpm750
rpm750
Dub God

Number of posts : 2258
Registration date : 2008-11-11

View user profile http://forum.georgiadubs.com/

Back to top Go down

'72 Bay Window Cot mounting Clip Maesurements Empty Re: '72 Bay Window Cot mounting Clip Maesurements

Post by type4revolution on Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:47 am

Call me I have a 72 bus with infant cot. you can give me a call today andill give you any dim you need 9123086970
type4revolution
type4revolution
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 907
Registration date : 2011-12-11

View user profile

Back to top Go down