Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone Recommend someone who can weld aluminum?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone Recommend someone who can weld aluminum? Empty Anyone Recommend someone who can weld aluminum?

Post by type901 Thu May 10, 2012 9:59 pm

I can not find a bracket for my step I broke so looking for someone who can weld aluminum to repair my bracket. Finally got it out of the jack hole.
Anyone Recommend someone who can weld aluminum? Pictu170

type901
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Anyone Recommend someone who can weld aluminum? Empty Re: Anyone Recommend someone who can weld aluminum?

Post by hly3rd Thu May 10, 2012 10:07 pm

Kinda far away, but I can do it for you.
hly3rd
hly3rd
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2010-09-27

http://www.youngchoppers.com

Back to top Go down

Anyone Recommend someone who can weld aluminum? Empty Re: Anyone Recommend someone who can weld aluminum?

Post by type901 Fri May 11, 2012 9:51 am

Thanks Hank. I round a guy from a mutual friend who is a few minutes from the office. I was thinking of boxing it up and mailing it to you before he called this morning.

type901
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 543
Registration date : 2010-03-06

Back to top Go down

Post by rpm750 Sat May 12, 2012 10:24 am

Triple T in Lovejoy works with aluminum all the time. Asked some folks at work, the water authority uses them. We have sun shields, hand rails and stuff like that made and it has to be corrosion resistant. I've seen their welds and it is art.
rpm750
rpm750
Dub God

Number of posts : 2258
Registration date : 2008-11-11

http://forum.georgiadubs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down