Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thinking about a vw yard sale. peek your interest???

+18
Pop in NW Ga
fluxcap
sploval53
vwovalchild
zabo
bumblebuggy
57RTOval
Bugman114
tito
71_georgia_beetle
59suicide
Hobug
56HAVOC
aircooledaddicts
rpm750
jerryg66
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
meinvw
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Thinking about a vw yard sale. peek your interest??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking about a vw yard sale. peek your interest???

Post by meinvw Wed Jan 07, 2009 8:10 am

zabo wrote:would you be opposed to others bringing some parts up as well? - if they dont sell I promise i wont leave them there!

Not at all, have a few friends that live close by that might bring a few parts over as well. Make it kind of a community/neighborhood yard sale/swap meet!
Going to even throw in my 64 bug to sell as well, decided that I have to many projects and no time for it so now its parts and cars!
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 894
Registration date : 2008-11-22

http://bellsouthpwp2.net/j/e/jeromeeldreth/

Back to top Go down

Thinking about a vw yard sale. peek your interest??? - Page 2 Empty Re: Thinking about a vw yard sale. peek your interest???

Post by Bugman114 Wed Jan 07, 2009 9:04 am

zabo wrote:would you be opposed to others bringing some parts up as well? - if they dont sell I promise i wont leave them there!

Anything you don't sell, you can leave with me, i won't mind Laughing
Bugman114
Bugman114
Dub God

Number of posts : 2461
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by vwovalchild Mon Jan 19, 2009 6:40 pm

Where is this going to be?
Location? anf times
vwovalchild
vwovalchild
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-07-27

http://www.AirCooledArcheology.com

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:53 pm

3413 Windridge Drive, Marietta GA 30066. Start up about 10am on 1/31. Earlybirds are welcome but you might be put to work!!!!
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sploval53 Mon Jan 19, 2009 10:15 pm

I will try to make it up there in the 53 insted of a bronco this time
sploval53
sploval53
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by rpm750 Fri Jan 23, 2009 8:13 pm

So what time are the southside boyz headed to the yard sale? I'd like to drive "Oh Bugga" but would like some company just in case! Don't have AAA! Rolling Eyes

Eric you drivin "Dodger"? Well it is White and Blue! If so we could go thru Douglasville. My kids live on the other end of Chastain so I know a way through Douglas Co. I'll need to be home around 4pm. My mommy wont let me stay out longer than that.
rpm750
rpm750
Dub God

Number of posts : 2258
Registration date : 2008-11-11

http://forum.georgiadubs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Attorney Isaiah Loophole Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:49 am

This Saturday!
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Attorney Isaiah Loophole
Dub General

Number of posts : 4988
Registration date : 2008-07-20

https://georgiadubs.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:03 pm

rpm750 wrote:So what time are the southside boyz headed to the yard sale? I'd like to drive "Oh Bugga" but would like some company just in case! Don't have AAA! Rolling Eyes

Eric you drivin "Dodger"? Well it is White and Blue! If so we could go thru Douglasville. My kids live on the other end of Chastain so I know a way through Douglas Co. I'll need to be home around 4pm. My mommy wont let me stay out longer than that.

Hey Bob, didn't see this until now. Yeah, I'm planning on putting the fender back on Wednesday or Thursday and getting it road ready. Marietta is straight north from us, so it should be easy to go back roads. And if you already know a way, I'll just follow you!
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Number of posts : 3857

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Mon Jan 26, 2009 1:52 pm

Getting everything together, less than a week to go! Going to slash some prices on cars as well so bring a trailer you just might need it!! Unless they leave this week, will offer up a one day deal on the 2 58 panels, 64 bug, and possibly the 68 DC......See ya'll Sat!
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Pop in NW Ga Wed Jan 28, 2009 8:37 am

...I have a conflict Jerome, I will have to arrive a bit early and hit and run.

I will bring the panel we discussed, along with another item for your consideration!

See you about 9 AM if that is alright...
Pop in NW Ga
Pop in NW Ga
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2008-11-05

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:17 am

Hey Jeff, your welcome to come anytime! Have a guy comming Fri morning about 9 as well, so anytime that works for you is fine. guess I need to put Coffee and biscuts on the menu!! Friday into Sat morning will be getting ready so anyone that cannot make Sat is welcome to stop by. Will be mostly a stack of boxes but you are welcome to dig!

cars are for sale anytime, if you want to look at those they are out for viewing, kinda hard to box them!!!
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by sploval53 Thu Jan 29, 2009 9:50 pm

so yeah when i towbared my car last week i forgot to take the starter bolt out like a tard
do you have ne laying around????
sploval53
sploval53
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1416
Registration date : 2008-07-29

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:35 am

sploval53 wrote:so yeah when i towbared my car last week i forgot to take the starter bolt out like a tard
do you have ne laying around????
Should have one, will take a look, most nuts and bolts are lumped together in cans!

Looks like there will be 3 bugs for sale, and 3 buses now.A friend has one here I am working on and is bringing his baja to throw in as well. Looks like I need to set up a car lat in the back!!
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by vwovalchild Fri Jan 30, 2009 9:09 am

votwing here
Hey we will be there for lunch. Let me bring something to
Help you out with some food. Let me know what I can bring.
vwovalchild
vwovalchild
Complete Dub Addict

Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2008-07-27

http://www.AirCooledArcheology.com

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Fri Jan 30, 2009 1:22 pm

votwing wrote:votwing here
Hey we will be there for lunch. Let me bring something to
Help you out with some food. Let me know what I can bring.
Appriciate that! Not sure how many will be here, so have the wife standing by for an emergency grocery run if need be! Got about 100 hot dogs and buns, chips, sodas already. So maybe some Chips or sodas. Have regular chips and cool ranch so bring your fav or I am a pepsi drinker so soda choices are pepsi, mountain dew, diet versions on both, and gator-ades. So maybe if your a coke fan????

Already had the first earlybird, filled his bug up but he left a lot for everyone else! Counting down!!
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by Bugman114 Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:16 pm

meinvw wrote: Already had the first earlybird, filled his bug up but he left a lot for everyone else! Counting down!!

lol, it wasn't completely filled up, i think i had a square inch or two left over, Laughing lol. Everyone who know about this yard sale NEEDS TO BE THERE. Lots of goodies. if i had more money on hand, i would have left with a lot more Wink .

he's got a bus nose, a whole bug front end (from the windshield forward), a bug dash, saw a bunch of wheels and tires, a few blocks, a whole swing axle pan (needs new pans), bug hoods, weber carbs (progressives), lots of misc stuff in buckets, (can't remember if he was selling this but...) a 1776 motor with dual ICT's, some cranks, rods, pistons, cylinders, and lots more.

That was just a quick list off the top of my head, but there were tons of other things. still wish i could make it tomorrow also, but sadly i work.... Laughing . good luck with the sale.
Bugman114
Bugman114
Dub God

Number of posts : 2461
Registration date : 2008-08-09

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebuggy Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:39 pm

Don't have to work till 3pm. Thinking about making the trip. When are the Newnan boys rollin out?
bumblebuggy
bumblebuggy
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:25 pm

Me and Bob are meeting at 9am at the Waffle house on 154 (close to intersection of Hwy 154 and Hwy 29). We are planning on taking back roads and going up through Douglasville. You are more than welcome to cruise with, but it may be a little out of your way. Either way, you should try and make it out. Hope to see you there. Again, it may be out of your way, but if you'd like to ride with us, let me know and I'll give you better directions to the WH.
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by bumblebuggy Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:58 pm

No way I'm gonna make it that early. I might leave my house @ 9:30. C U guys up there.
bumblebuggy
bumblebuggy
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1921
Registration date : 2008-07-24

Back to top Go down

Post by meinvw Fri Jan 30, 2009 7:59 pm

Bugman114 wrote:
meinvw wrote: Already had the first earlybird, filled his bug up but he left a lot for everyone else! Counting down!!

lol, it wasn't completely filled up, i think i had a square inch or two left over, Laughing lol. Everyone who know about this yard sale NEEDS TO BE THERE. Lots of goodies. if i had more money on hand, i would have left with a lot more Wink .

he's got a bus nose, a whole bug front end (from the windshield forward), a bug dash, saw a bunch of wheels and tires, a few blocks, a whole swing axle pan (needs new pans), bug hoods, weber carbs (progressives), lots of misc stuff in buckets, (can't remember if he was selling this but...) a 1776 motor with dual ICT's, some cranks, rods, pistons, cylinders, and lots more.

That was just a quick list off the top of my head, but there were tons of other things. still wish i could make it tomorrow also, but sadly i work.... Laughing . good luck with the sale.
Good meeting you today! You did not see a 10th of what is here!!!! Had another guy bring a trailer full and got a good bit out. Had some friends roll down from Cartersville that will not make it tommorow and looked a bit, hope you guys make it back safe and sound. Parts are seeing the light along with some cars so come one come all!
meinvw
meinvw
Complete Dub Addict

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Fri Jan 30, 2009 8:18 pm

bumblebuggy wrote:No way I'm gonna make it that early. I might leave my house @ 9:30. C U guys up there.

You lazy bum Laughing .
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by fluxcap Sat Jan 31, 2009 2:43 pm

Just got back! Had a great time and glad to meet some new people from the site. Thanks again for putting this on!
fluxcap
fluxcap
Dub Lieutenant General

Back to top Go down

Post by fearthefat138 Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:12 pm

i didnt get to make it Crying or Very sad
fearthefat138
fearthefat138
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 275
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Post by 69panel Sat Jan 31, 2009 3:47 pm

I just got back. I met a couple of members. The things I needed were sold yesterday.
69panel
69panel
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 459
Registration date : 2008-09-04

http://sites.google.com/site/bertsguitarshop/

Back to top Go down

Post by 65type2dailydriver Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:00 pm

69panel wrote:I just got back. I met a couple of members. The things I needed were sold yesterday.

Story of my life, a day late and a dollar short.
65type2dailydriver
65type2dailydriver
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 273
Registration date : 2008-08-25

http://www.gregoryalanclark.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next