Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello, hello,hello.....is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

4 posters

Go down

Hello, hello,hello.....is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Empty Hello, hello,hello.....is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

Post by Muffler Bearing Tue Oct 18, 2011 7:34 pm

I have noticed many chapters of the GA dubs have been cruising and camping it up and I haven't seen any activity on the DS home front.........Anyone want to do some sort of outing ie; a cruise to a cool spot,campout,cookout @ someone's pad or a local park or Tech day even? Heck breakfast at waffle house would be fun. Just looks to me like the Der Schwarm crew is not very active on here. We need to get out more often and mix it up. I know most of us are busy a lot of the time but I think we should do a little more together. Just my .02 let me know what y'all think.....good or bad, I'm up for constructive criticism or any ideas. Sad

Ps. even I am guilty of skipping over the Der Schwarm link...I just see no one posts in here.

Also if you look at the older posts we used to do a lot.

Last edited by Muffler Bearing on Tue Oct 18, 2011 8:04 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Correct lyrics.)
Muffler Bearing
Muffler Bearing
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Hello, hello,hello.....is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Empty Re: Hello, hello,hello.....is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

Post by 57RTOval Tue Oct 18, 2011 9:01 pm

I've been doing a lot of solo cruising since there's not much VW activity in the Canton area, but I'm always game for a get together.
57RTOval
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Hello, hello,hello.....is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me. Empty Re: Hello, hello,hello.....is there anybody in there? Just nod if you can hear me.

Post by Himmat Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:01 am

Do you guys ever come out to Thursday Night meets. Usually at Rays New York Pizza.

We had about 30 people this last Thursday!

Himmat
Dub Noob

Number of posts : 58
Registration date : 2011-12-03

Back to top Go down

Post by 57RTOval Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:11 am

Where is Ray's?
57RTOval
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by buggin70 Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:50 pm

its on chastain near the tacomac
ussually alot of water pumpers but they are all very cool people
buggin70
buggin70
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1956
Registration date : 2009-09-26

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum