Georgia Dubs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jasper Cruise-In Part 2

5 posters

Go down

Jasper Cruise-In Part 2 Empty Jasper Cruise-In Part 2

Post by 57RTOval Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:31 pm

I liked Callahan's idea for the Jasper cruise-in last month to meet up a little early at Vintage VW then go to downtown Jasper as a group. I usually go to this cruise-in but unfortunately, I couldn't make it last month. This month's cruise-in is coming up on July 23 (next weekend). Anyone interested in coming up for it?

I wanted to extend an invitation to everyone to come this way early (Noon-ish) to Ball Ground for a BBQ/hang. I've got plenty of room out back for parking and lots of shade. I just topped off the propane for the grill. We'll have hot dogs and sodas available, just bring anything else you might want to grill. We can head to Jasper around 3 and swing by Vintage VW for a visit, then head to downtown Jasper. If this sounds like a good idea, I'll post up directions.
57RTOval
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Jasper Cruise-In Part 2 Empty Re: Jasper Cruise-In Part 2

Post by hly3rd Sun Jul 17, 2011 8:47 pm

Sounds great. I will deffinatly be at the cruise night and will try and make the BBQ. Maybe next month I can host the BBQ.
hly3rd
hly3rd
Dub Nut

Number of posts : 418
Registration date : 2010-09-27

http://www.youngchoppers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by callahan Sun Jul 17, 2011 10:04 pm

if i am in town i will be there
callahan
callahan
Out of Control Dubber

Number of posts : 1271
Registration date : 2010-02-06

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1030359664

Back to top Go down

Post by Muffler Bearing Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:24 pm

I plan on stopping by

Last edited by Muffler Bearing on Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Muffler Bearing
Muffler Bearing
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 731
Registration date : 2009-02-21

Back to top Go down

Post by bakertim2 Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:04 pm

I hope to be able to make it out for this.
bakertim2
bakertim2
Dub God

Number of posts : 3230
Registration date : 2008-10-16

Back to top Go down

Post by 57RTOval Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:49 pm

Looks like the weather is good for Saturday, so come on by. My address is 711 Old Dawsonville Road, Ball Ground, GA if you want to map it online. Otherwise, here are directions: Exit 27 on I-575 (Ball Ground), turn downhill and go to the 4-way stop, turn left on old Hwy 5, go about 1 mile to the traffic light, turn right on 372 East into downtown Ball Ground, as soon as you cross the RR tracks turn left on Old Dawsonville Road, go 0.8 miles to address 711 on the left. Look for the chain link fence. When you get here, go around the left side of the garage (on the grass) to the back yard and park. My slightly lowered 57 has no problem navigating the yard so you shouldn't drag unless you're REALLY low.

I'll have hot dogs, chips, sodas so bring anything else you might want. Give me a buzz if you have any questions or can't find us, seven-seven-oh 241-1770.
57RTOval
57RTOval
Dub Crazy

Number of posts : 530
Registration date : 2008-11-09

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum